Average sleep glitch?

My average sleep has been displaying 0 hours and nothing is showing for the calm:sleep graph either. Is this a glitch??
The hours for last week’s sleep are still showing ok.
Thanks in advance to @alexwalkerjones

5 Likes

Hmmm @drmudlark - something definitely seems off (unless you reported >1hr sleep for those days, of course), would you mind attaching a screenshot of your journal history page? And thanks for flagging this with us.

I’ll ask the team to check whether this matches up with the data recorded, or if for some reason a glitch is causing it to appear blank. :pray:

4 Likes

Hi alex, thanks.
I assume you mean my last week’s history as so far i think that is only as far back as i can see.
I probably should have reported this earlier but i thought it would sort itself out as things often do!

In case you need to know, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy M31

4 Likes

Is anyone else seeing this error?

My average sleep (i presume over all time which for me is 19 or 20 months) has changed from 0 hours and is now showing 0.1 hours!
Still nothing on the calm/ stressed graphic.
:thinking:

3 Likes

Re edit this… Yes I am now on 0.2 hours sleep, I’m glad you’ve got 0.1 hours sleep now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hummph. Im jealous - you have got twice as much :laughing:

Still, im glad to know it’s not just me with the average sleep bug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is your calm/stressed graph showing nothing too?

3 Likes

Nuh uh :joy: guess we’re in this together :joy:

4 Likes

:grin: But you are leaving me behind :smiling_face_with_tear: Im back to 0 ave hours now!

4 Likes

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and no luck , @alexwalkerjones can you pass this on to the team please

3 Likes

Hi @Aaron , do you still have the average sleep fault and nothing on your calm/stress chart?
Yesterday my ‘average’ sleep was 0.3 hours, back to 0.1 today!

No-one else has commented with this problem. Hard to believe that it is only just us two? Are we an exclusive club?? :disguised_face:

No comment from the team so far :thinking:

4 Likes

We must be special , I’m on 0.2 hours of sleep and I must not ever had a mood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy: hope you’re well !

3 Likes

@Marina could you see if this is getting looked into ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Aaron ,

Yes, checking this right now! Will let you know

4 Likes

Hi guys, got a problem with some of my readings too. Hope it’s a glitch in the system as I can’t relate to the figures.
Showing no sprays although I’ve been out of product for a while?

3 Likes

Brilliant thanks Kirill!

2 Likes

More screens.

3 Likes

@drmudlark ^ one of us , one of us. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m no alien lifeform although sometimes feel as if I might be. Do you ever feel you could be turning into your avatar?
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Thanks @Kirill

Hey @Aaron … oh yes, Monsieur Colin is in our elite group too :joy:
Welcome @CjaJose to the special class :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi @CjaJose , if you have turned do please pass me one of those beers :beers:

I hope im not turning into my avatar … it says D … for Dunce? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes