Logging stress levels

Has anyone else found the slider not that easy to use when logging data such as how in control you feel? I find trying to slide it to exactly where I want it not that easy

4 Likes

Hi
Yes I find them a little awkward too, I though it was just my inability to use my fingers properly :joy:

3 Likes

I agree and I miss the quarters on the sleep logging. I often sleep erratically and the quarters were important to me. Not just halves please.

5 Likes

No, it’s not just you :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, same for me to!!

3 Likes

This is amazing feedback @icebabes @dcm.leeds @Simone … should we see if we can get the sliding to happen in more granular ways? I think the genesis of this was that the original basis for this (in scientific studies) forced folks to pick one of five answers … but if you want it to be more granular we can have a look at that as along as @enricovarano is happy from the sofi brain side and @Kirill can find some time to fit it into the cortical fixes :pray:

3 Likes

sofi brain agrees on 15 min sleep increments - data quality would definitely improve! Don’t see why continuous Calm would be a bad idea either! @Kirill and @rafaelgoncalves let’s make sure we keep the same overall range max-min pls, it will make the change retro-compatible.

5 Likes

Will be adding that soon after we fix all critical bugs :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would prefer more specific rather than whole or half numbers

2 Likes

Noted @icebabes and grateful for the feedback … looks like another fruit company is getting into the spirit of asking how folks feel … but you know where you saw it first :heart::pray:

4 Likes

Have only recently started on this journey and have been finding it hard with the sliders Soooo glad its not just me being dumb

1 Like

Yes! I believe we are in the process of adjusting them so that both of the slider ends/extremes can be seen. Otherwise, I find it a little tricky to asses exactly where I’m submitting my answer between :slight_smile: and :frowning: haha!

1 Like