Count my sheep 🐑

He is very cute though

3 Likes

Thank you. And yes secretly I think he is great but he is a bit of a plonker :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love these photos thank you so much for them @sonja.ekkers.77 - the secret lives of sheep! Imagine what must be going on there! They don’t seem to struggle much with sleep! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not much going on in sheep brains :rofl::joy::rofl: I love sheep but they are not the smartest animals :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Your life seems so idealic, beautiful sheep :sheep: :sparkling_heart: …what a wonderful place to live :sparkles:

3 Likes

It’s lovely . But it’s 90% cleaning and hard work than when I stand still for the 10% to enjoy the animals and land I realise why I do this. :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Rosie lamb.

Suspicious :smirk:

Sydney one of my bottle lambs from last year.

Brown ear and dot you probably can guess who is who :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I love their names - how do you come up with them. Does it come to you when you first meet them or do they have to earn it over time! Some of them I can guess why but love their names! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to be creative with names that’s why some have proper names . Now it’s just what ever is easy to remember. :joy::joy::joy: It’s hard to remember that many. :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Brown ear as a lamb with mother brownie

5 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 Thank you for sharing these lovely creatures!!! They are amazing and what a blessing to see this beautiful place :relaxed::sheep::ram: oh my gosh, Brown Ear lamby :sob:so friggen adorable!!! And, I believe that Laurence is as close to a living unicorn that I’ve ever seen! :wink::unicorn:

5 Likes

Thank you. And I hope I can get a video from Laurence on as he follows me like a dog round. Than when you stand he pushes his horn in your leg or when he thinks he wants be funny he give you a little headbutt. And unicorn doesn’t come to mind than :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Kaveh I love the idea of a sheep spotting video! Animals have such calming energy. @sonja.ekkers.77 thank you for introducing those lovelies to us, they are all gorgeous :heart_eyes:
I went on holiday with my partner back in September to the South West of England and we stayed in a farm, we spent hours looking out at the horses (the farm owner trained them), and sheep in the fields…in the distance… on the rolling hills. Something of a dream :heart::racehorse::racehorse::ram::sheep::sheep::sheep:

7 Likes

That would be an idyllic weekend! I can imagine that having to work for them is tough love @sonja.ekkers.77 but I can’t tell you how much love these creatures give without knowing they have to onlookers and passerbys!

5 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 : you should consider organizing sleep camps… counting sheep camps or whatever they would be called :smile:
people coming over to literally count sheep and fall asleep at night - with Laurence :sheep: gently nudging them every now and then… :sleeping:

5 Likes

Start next month than the can help with lambing and no sleep at all :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

can anyone let me know if they can see the video? This is the first lot to lamb and most of my pet sheep :sheep::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I can see it bless them

7 Likes

Thank you :hugs:I hate hearing humans eat. But love hearing sheep and horses eat :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Awwww sheepy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: how lovely :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes