Count my sheep 🐑

Absolutely can see the little gems!! They are so adorable!! We must adopt them all. Love these guys. Thx so much @sonja.ekkers.77 … keep on sharing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Omg the sofi sheep :wink::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

6 Likes

I will have to call one sofi. It will have to be one that’s staying :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Well this just brightened my day!
Thanks for sharing

8 Likes

There’s another alternative … the Pioneer community here in the treehouse continues to grow … well … there’s quite a few folks here that could have their sheep alter ego!

7 Likes

And how do you suppose Im going to remember all those names​:joy::joy::joy: and match them to the sheep. This lot is small and most are different. We still have 100+ mules and welch (type off sheep) and loads look a like . I will have sleepless nights trying to remember. And than there is the point that some off the named sheep will end up going to market :sweat::sweat: what happens if I have to tell you that little woolly kaveh has gone to market than it will become a sad treehouse. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

This is true … what’s the cost of keeping them as happy sheep for their whole lives (asks a City slicker clearly!) … can they produce joy and fluff all their life or do they have to go to the market!

6 Likes

You gonna adopt one? @Kaveh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

ps … you say there’s a hundred of them? Just a thought … Apple AirTag

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can’t really tell you the up keep for one sheep. As just one isn’t that much, but it’s the space they can’t stay a whole year in one field as fields need to be rotated. To keep the fields and sheep free from decease. The time everyday, they need checking as sheep have a tendency to get stuck on their backs and they will die if they get stuck for to long. They can get a lot off deceases. :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: If you would buy a breeding ewe from the market they probably start around the £180 and that’s for a cross bred. Pure breds will be more. And the once that go to market pay for the once staying. :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: now that would be a idea the Apple airtag​:joy::joy::joy::joy: I will need to sell some sheep to be able to buy a apple phone as I use android :joy::joy::joy: but I love the idea .

6 Likes

Will have to put a proposal to you on a project we shall call “The Secret Life of Sheep”! Sponsored by sofi and made possible by Sonja!

7 Likes

I have been thinking of sheep walking. You have alpaca walks but I think it can be done with sheep.

People with anxiety that don’t have a pet or access to animals in the city would they be interested? Or would that add to the anxiety?

I find the animals don’t judge if you green, purple blue, white , black thin or chubby like me :joy::joy:their happy to see you with food or just for a scratch.

It’s been a idea :thinking::thinking: than more sheep can stay :relaxed::relaxed:

7 Likes

I think that’s a great idea interaction like that can only be beneficial to both

6 Likes

A lovely walk in the country side. And talk as much or as little to the sheep :sheep: your walking. Ask questions if you want and I can tell you about the sheep or if you want the enjoy the peace and quiet I can be :shushing_face: after the walk you can go to the village pub for a drink and a meal . Kids can come or stay at home . :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: It’s just a idea.

8 Likes

Amazing ideas get advertising you’re on to something

6 Likes

It’s the insurance and all the legal stuff Im just not good in :joy::joy: I need to look in to it.

6 Likes

On days where my anxiety is bad I don’t like leaving the house at all. But I can definitely be persuaded if there are animals :joy:
Like today I’ve left the house for the first time in over two weeks to take my doggo on a playdate.

So for me personally I think it would be good to go see sheep for a while

6 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you @lrakarid and @chris.king5 I might have to look and see if it’s just enough to have public liability insurance or if we need a special insurance. :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Great to hear you got out because your dog was on a play date small steps can lead to great strides keep going

6 Likes