Dashboard not loading?

Is anyone else having trouble loading their dashboard up? I get a loading page than it goes dark :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah me too and Iā€™ve also lost my treehouse app :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh my three house app still with me. Dashboard might be in maintenance :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I think I accidentally deleted it last night when I had issues with my stick instead of the spray app :joy::joy: hopefully @Kaveh or @alexwalkerjones may be able to send me a link for it again :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Morning guys. Well spotted @Aaron @sonja.ekkers.77 ā€¦ looks like we have been working and tweaking the sofi brain this weekend and may have had an effect to make the screen go blank when viewing Pioneer data. I have also experience this on mobile and desktop so have asked our lovely @rafaelgoncalves to look into it and just adding @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones in case they see this fault that it has been raised and that as priority needs to be back up :pray:

4 Likes

@Kaveh is there a link to Re-download the treehouse app ?

2 Likes

Do you mean DiscourseHub @Aaron as I think thatā€™s what I use on my iPhoneā€¦ ā€ŽDiscourse Hub on the AppĀ Store

See if this works :pray:

1 Like

I swear I had an app with the treehouse logo on my android :joy::joy: or maybe I was imaging it this whole time :thinking::thinking: now I may have to question my sanity :joy::joy:

3 Likes

No @Aaron your not imagining things I stil got it.

3 Likes

But where are you reading this and answering ? Have you fallen out of our :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

On the discourse app :frowning: but I prefer to press one button to get here and I also like the tree on my screen :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hey @Aaron! I just received a question about this mysterious Android treehouse app again. Did you ever manage to figure out how to redownload it, or have you been using the discourse app ever since?

2 Likes

Hey Alex unfortunately I never found a way to get the app back :frowning: so I use the discourse app for my notifications more Google Chrome now sends me notifications on top of it now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Too funny! I wish I knew how to get it back!!

I donā€™t suppose you recall what any of the steps prior to its original appearance were? i.e. did you download it, or did it just appear? I have a working theory that Discouse launched it to test out ā€œNativeā€ community apps as there is some evidence / discussion of this online - but itā€™s a shame to think itā€™s now forever gone!

2 Likes

I think it was there pretty much from the start of the apps :thinking::rofl::rofl:
Sorry for not being super useful there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not at all! Thanks for your help Aaron! :raised_hands: :blush:

2 Likes