Any app issues?

Hiya,ive been trying to open the sofi App couple days now and wont open…any issues or just my phone?:rofl:Take care xx

5 Likes

Hi @jacquelinecannon1 - no, you’re not alone! Just linking you to our latest thread where hopefully the same solution will work for you!

5 Likes

Perfect thankyou!just trie again n screenshot.Your the best xx

4 Likes

Did deleting and reinstalling the app solve the problem for you? Fingers crossed! So far it’s worked for 2/2 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All good thankyou xxx

2 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones ,the new pie chart with dial and colours we choose,is not reallly working for me.I cabt sl7de dial,oone i finally get to a colour it. Wqone plabe it on the selwcted pie.Ive had to back out twice as its so frustrating. And now i really dont want to do it again to be able to move on to nect step which is journal my hours.It tookme forevervof jusy hitting any buttons to get 4 out of the 5 done this morning.Im so sorry.

3 Likes

Hi @jacquelinecannon1 - thanks for reaching out! I don’t think you’re alone, and every bit of feedback helps!

For the time being, there are a few bugs and glitches being worked out which are preventing some Pioneers from moving past the screens, or selecting the colours to match each statement. By the sounds of it, this also might be happening to you!

If possible, could you take a screen recording (even if it’s just a recording of where exactly you get stuck each time) of the calm journal next time it pops up? It’s highly helpful for us to reference while we work on getting it fixed.

Thanks so much :pray: :love_letter:

4 Likes

Thanks Alex,its mainly the dial at the bottom not moving smoothly,then when you choose the related answer to the question it doesnt do anything.maybe a yes symbol to next question would help…a lock it in button.it makes me a tad frustrated,and going to bed knowing i have to do that one screen is making me anxious before bed …thanks for always listening,your the best!!!:pray::shamrock:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @jacquelinecannon1, I’ve passed all of this alone to the tech/dev team as they begin working through some of the difficulties you mentioned. I think your suggestion are great, so whatever we can do to simplify the process! :pray: :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Awesome,just posted some screenshots.i still cant access the lower number to finish but ill keep trying.4try today lol🤣

3 Likes

Hi!pheww just got through coloyr palette and my observation was its easier when the two lower numbers are in bigger circles behind the answer wheel!

3 Likes

You know we are thinking of making the colour wheel automatically slide down the screen once you pick an answer so it is never blocking the lower area of the screen? In the meantime what I do I I often click away to an area I have already answered that makes the wheel slide down and then I pick the area under neath it … let me know if this works at all for you @jacquelinecannon1 xx :pray:

4 Likes

Thankyou for you help,ill try next time!i have found if if i go back out each time and start again the size of the bottom bottom pallete choices change to a bit bigger so i have better luck ?:rofl:

3 Likes

Hi guys, app won’t open again after 2.5 update. Getting a bit disjointed by all this. Any help appreciated. Have reinstalled 4 times now, cleared cache, rebooted phone but still closes itself at Journal awaits.:crazy_face::-1:

2 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill into this @CjaJose … which version of app and device do you have Colin? :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Kaveh, as of Monday pm I am using v2.5.1 on Samsung S8 Android v9. Does that help?
Colin :innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

2 Likes

Yes, I also always start on the bottom panel too :sweat_smile:. But I was interested in the idea of the side slider suggestion as the wheel gets stuck for me too.

2 Likes

Morning @Kaveh, tried to journal this morning, no luck. Uninstalled and then reinstalled, still no go. Tried to record as it happened. Thanks Colin

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your ongoing troubleshooting with this @CjaJose! I have passed this onto @Kirill and he and @mathiassilva4 are on it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Kaveh, just for info my app has reverted back to 2.5 this morning from 2.5.1 yesterday.
Colin

2 Likes