Is the Sofi app down?

I did my spray and journal last night no problem, but this morning the Sofi app doesn’t want to load. I get the first screen with Sofi on, but then it just loads a plain white screen. Tried restarting my phone but that hasn’t helped. Have I done something or is the app down at the moment? If this is me, how do I fix it? Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @Calluna,

Is the app still acting up for you? Mine is showing up fine, but I’m tagging @Kirill here and would be great to get some eyes on exactly what you’re seeing via a screenshot when you have a chance! :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I still can’t get on it at all. I tried restarting the app, and restarting my phone, but neither made any difference

3 Likes

Hey @alexwalkerjones just to add a question while folks look into this and get back to me.

I obviously havent been able to journal at the right time this morning, I know the Sofi score is broken still so I’m not as worried about that, but should I still use the sprays?

2 Likes

Hi @Calluna - thank you for that screen recording! I see what you mean. We will look into this for you ASAP.

In the meantime, we would ask you to hold off on any sprays until we can ensure that they are counted through the app and your journals, otherwise sofi may mistake the days you are spraying, for days when it thinks you are not, if that makes sense! Super grateful, and fingers crossed we have this fixed before the end of the day. xx

3 Likes

Hey @alexwalkerjones I’m still having this issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling allows me to access the app for a little bit, but it reverts back to the white screen of death fairly quickly. Unfortunately I don’t have time to uninstall and reinstall the app every time I want to journal/use the spray. Please can you see if someone could look into this and help me figure out what’s wrong?

2 Likes

Hi @Calluna - thank you for the update. Please rest assured that we are already investigating your case and we’ll get things fixed for you asap! Kirill may be in touch shortly with any further questions / tests, but otherwise hope to be in touch with good news soon and end the white screen of death! x

I’m still having the same issue, I reinstalled to use the spray tonight but didn’t have time this morning but I should have time for the next few days to reinstall to journal/spray if it’s still not working. I know Sofi is powered by wonderful plant goodness but these bugs need to leave some for me :laughing::heart:

1 Like

Just an update, uninstalling and reinstalling every time I use it no longer lets me access the app for long enough to journal, I haven’t given up though!!

1 Like

Hi @alexwalkerjones I’m sorry to keep pestering you, I completely appreciate getting back to me is not a priority at all and you lovely folks have far more important things and people to help, but I was wondering if I might be able to get a rough idea when someone might be able to get this app working again for me? Sorry, and thank you

1 Like

Hi @Calluna,

Thanks for your message again and please make no mistake - this is absolutely a priority for us!

We increased it from Medium priority to high just a few days ago, so we could skip some of the backlog of bugs in order to get you up and running. Unfortunately, in order to solve it quite a few tests need to be done to first locate the problem, and then a handful more in order for our team to solve it!

I’m super aware that this is stopping you from journaling and/or progressing in your journey with the sprays, so I’m doing everything I can to skip a resolution up, and will be in touch with a hopefully ETA as soon as I hear back.

Hang in there for us!! :blue_heart: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes

Hi @Calluna
We’ll be fixing this asap. Will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Hi @Calluna and @cbryce54. Our team have now hopefully resolved the white “screen of death” issue that was affecting your sofi apps. Please uninstall and reinstall your apps one final time - and you should find everything working once again.

Thank you ever so much for your patience, and please don’t hesitate to message should it happen again. xx

1 Like

Sorry to say after last message when I open app white screen of death appears again. No rush we will all get things sorted out eventually and big hooray to all at SOFI for their hard work and patience.
Best regards
Catherine

3 Likes

Hello @alexwalkerjones @Kirill

The app still isn’t working for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled it again today, and it crashed half way through trying to journal and is reverting back to the white screen of death. I’m sorry I haven’t got back to you sooner, I gave up checking for responses on here and figured I’d just keep trying to app. Half way through a journey entry is the furthest I’ve managed to get in a while though!

1 Like

Just to add I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times, I’ve restarted my phone, I’ve deleted other files. Is it possible for me to access an older version of the app so I can keep using it maybe?

1 Like

Hi @Calluna - thank you for this updated report.

Unfortunately each new version of the app replaces the old, and previous versions won’t be compatible with our updates systems anyway.

This should be something we can fix once and for all. Please leave it with myself and the development team and I will be in touch as soon as I hear back!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Alex, any update on this? It’s been over a month since I reported the app as no longer working, I’ve still not heard from anyone on the team or been asked any technical questions about my device etc. I am a bit worried that my pods will be out of date soon/may have already expired. I know you folks are hard at work getting new packs sent out and getting things in place to charge for Sofi but given the app worked for months then suddenly stopped loading for me, and not get fixed still, I would be cautious to recommend anyone pay for a year long subscription when this could possibly also happen to them

2 Likes

Hi @Calluna,

Really grateful for your follow up. I will push this again with the team this week, but unfortunately they have been entirely tied up the past couple weeks working on some major developments for the results page of the sofi app (coming soon!)

Your feedback and concern is completely valid, and hopefully we can get the white screen fixed for you once and for all.

1 Like