Delivery of monthly supplies

Hi everyone.
I am running low on my supply. How long after the subscription dies the order get sent out.

Hi Meg, I found that my delivery was approximately 2 weeks after payment. Have yours turned up yet?

Hi Karen. No it still hasn’t arrived and they are asking for the June payment which I don’t think is fair.
Meg

Have you managed to get in touch with Sofi? I emailed kaveh and managed to get an answer to my query.

I emailed Alex who was the lady I was in touch with quite a while ago and have had no reply. I dont have and email address for Kaveh. Xx

kaveh@sofi.health
I also wasn’t getting any replies when I wanted to cancel my subscription until Kaveh got in touch with me. It’s worth a try. I have 3 unused valerian pods if you would like them. I found I couldn’t get on with valerian. I’m happy to post them to you and I don’t want anything for them.

1 Like

Hi Karen . Many thanks for the email address. I will try that tomorrow.
Thankyou for your offer of capsules. I have found that the ashwagandha work best for me. I do have 2 passifora from the previous trial.
Have you given up altogether. Meg

Hi Meg,
I’ve just decided to take a break for a while just to see how I sleep. I also found ashwaganda the best for me.
I hope you manage to get your delivery issues sorted. I have my fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

Hi Karen. Thought I would let you know. Kaveh replied to my email. They gad run out of ashwagandha and are making a new batch hence the delay. I think they should have told us. Glad it is getting sorted. Many thanks for your help. Meg.

Hi Meg,
That’s good news! I’m glad that you managed to get a reply. I do agree with you that they should have let you know. Hopefully you’ll get a delivery soon.
All the best. Karen.

Hi everyone

Sorry if I’m not meant to post on an old thread. I don’t know if I’m supposed to start a new one or just post here.

Does anyone know if there’s still delivery problems? I’ve only just realised I’ve not received the last few months subscriptions but the payment is going out of my bank account (I’ve had a lot going on and also was behind on using the pods so only just run out)

@alexwalkerjones @Kaveh I’m sorry to ask but can I get a refund of the last few months subscriptions I haven’t received.

I understand if there’s supply issues but don’t know if I should pause or cancel my subscription as I can’t afford to keep paying if it’s not available. Sorry to ask I’m just not sure what’s happening.

I’ve been using ashwaganda but happy to have valerian or passiflora instead if there’s only supply issues with the ashwaganda.