Just ordered my pioneer pack

Hi I’ve just paid £10 for my pioneer pack. Been told I will recieve my pack in the next couple of days. What do I need to do when I receive my pod and vials?

Very excited.

Dan. X

2 Likes

Hello @Snarfy1987 and warmest of welcomes to the sofi treehouse!

We are so excited for your study to begin, and rest assured, you’ll find instructions, ingredients, and scannable QR codes contained on a card inside your Pioneer Pack.

We’ll also send over an email with tips for getting the most out of your plants, just as soon as your smart pod is successfully paired in the app :blush: :love_letter:

We recommend starting with 3 sprays in the evening, to gently help you unwind, followed by another 3 sprays just before bed. It can take up to 10 days for the full effect the be felt - so patience and consistency is key.

Once your journey with each formulation is finished, a small break from spraying of 2-3 days helps to give enough time to notice any difference in effect, and for sofi to distinguish the unique benefits from each of the different plants.

Of course, should you have any questions when it does arrive, or if we’ve missed anything important to you out please let us know! :pray:

2 Likes