Experience our scents for better focus!

Hello treehouse! Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday morning thus far!

We are extremely excited to announce the opportunity (finally!) for our current Pioneers to experience our scents for better focus, first-hand.

We know you’ve been patiently waiting for a chance to try them for a while and we have heard you! We will be offering fragrance refill packs for eligible Pioneers (to be used with your existing sofi pod), for as long as our supplies will allow us. :pray:

We had some incredible learnings from our first real-world trial of “focus” and can’t wait to realise the benefits within our community. To learn more about the power of scent and its potential to improve our day-to-day wellbeing, check out: Wellness Fragrances and the broadening of the pioneer programs to include plant and fragrance studies

As ever, we are so grateful for your understanding and patience with us as we continue to plan and prepare sofi for first customer shipment, with many more exciting updates and opportunities shortly to be announced! If you haven’t yet, now is your chance to pre-order your subscription plan here.

In order to participate in this fragrance trial with focus, you will need:

• a current working sofi pod (S3)

• to pause any other formulations currently in use

• to opt-in using the survey sent to you by email

If you are eligible, please make sure that the address you provided in your sofi app is correct and up to date - this very important so we can get your fragrance formulations delivered to you safely! :blush: :love_letter:

Be sure to check your spam and junk folders for your refill survey to ensure that you have a chance to opt-in while supplies last! Completion of the survey will confirm your interest, and we’ll be sure to send a confirmation email when your focus fragrances have shipped.

If you didn’t receive an email, but would like to participate and think that you may qualify, please reach out to let us know, so we can get back to you ASAP!

For any questions, please leave a message below! xx

14 Likes

Received and filled mine out! Can’t wait !

5 Likes

I haven’t received an email, but would absolutely love to test these out if possible please??? :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:
I have run out of passiflora now so would be the perfect time for me to start it!
Thankyooooooooou :sparkling_heart: :sofijis:

7 Likes

Email sent! @JustLau5 You are totally eligible! xx

5 Likes

Love how it almost tastes as good as valerian!!!:laughing:

6 Likes

Hi Laura, my email wasnt in my primary mail but with loads of junk that i get under promotions. Still you are ok now anyway but this might help other pioneers see their email.

Anyway, how did you get on with the passiflora?

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones
Ahhhhh, that’s amazing Alex, Thankyou!!!
:raised_hands:t4::hugs:🩷:blush:🫶🏽

4 Likes

No where close to as good as valerian! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and we certainly don’t want you to forget that it’s a fragrance and have to find out! :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Hiya Sue @drmudlark
Ahh Thankyou! :see_no_evil::joy:
Yeah I did look, but still couldn’t find it! Alex has kindly sent it over for me now, though so I’m all sorted! :raised_hands:t4:🩷
I’ve been excited about these scents since first hearing about them, so would’ve been gutted if I missed the opportunity to try them out! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve been getting on well with them actually!! I’ve had the best nights sleep I’ve had in ages, for about 2-3 weeks now, and the flavours are so much better than the Ashwaganda! Lol! :hugs: Plus, no stomach aches!!! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:
My anxiety has been better, I’ve not been so drained throughout the day, and I’ve been getting a lot more done at home and work, which I’m so happy about!
The quality of my sleep has been so much better, I’m not waking up 10+ times a night, and no nightmares, thank goodness! :raised_hands:t4:
But then last night, I didn’t sleep great again, but I ran out 3 days ago, so I’m guessing that’s why. But at least I know that it’s defo the passiflora that’s been helping with it all, and know it 100% works for me, which is amazing!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

How are you doing now Sue? Hope you’re feeling better?? Sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

5 Likes

Good to hear that Passiflora worked for you, and no stomach pains.
Im not too bad thanks apart from foot pain when walking. It has been better since i bought some very lightweight sandals this summer, but I’m not looking forward to wearing proper shoes when it gets colder.
Still, mustn’t grumble!

Yes, exciting news about the fragrances. I could do with a bit more focus!

Hugs back to you xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi just realised I have asked to be included in the fragrance trial but my Sofia is not connecting to the app, this is due to Sofi’s circuit board being dislodged when I unplugged the charger. Will I still be able to try them?

6 Likes

Received my email and can’t wait to try xx

5 Likes

Oh fantastic. This is the best news. I would be so happy to try the fragrances. I have returned my form and will look forward to hearing more in the near future.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh bless you!!! :see_no_evil: @drmudlark
Yeah that must be frustrating!
Have u tried those sheepskin boots, the ‘Ugg’ boot style ones? They’re so comfy and will keep your feet warm and protected during the colder months. You can pick them up for about a tenner a pair now, and you can pretty much wear them with everything! :hugs:🩷
I hope having to wear other shoes doesn’t make it worse again!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

Thankyou!! :pray:t4::raised_hands:t4:
And yes, lol, I could 100% use an aid for my lack of focus too! I’m sure my ADHD is getting worse as I get older! I seem to be struggling more now I’m 40, than I ever did as a child or teenager! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:xxx

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones I cannot find an email, am I eligible because I would love to try it. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Thanks x🤗

6 Likes

Hi @Eevie, let’s see if we can get your pod repaired! It may delay your trial by a week or so but will be worth it if we can get some focus refills into your hands :slight_smile:

Let me reach out to Bee and see what/when we can get something arranged - and I’ll send a private DM so we can discuss timings that suit you best if that’s okay? x

4 Likes

Hi @sammy, glad you messaged! You are indeed eligible and on the email list, so I’m thinking the message may have gotten lost like @drmudlark in promotions, or sadly spam! I’ve gone ahead and sent it again so you have a better chance of tracking it down.

It can also help to add hello@sofi.health as a trusted contact :blush: Please let me know if it’s still not showing up x

5 Likes

Ooh thanks Alex that would be great :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones I found it this time :blush::grin: all signed up, thank you xxxx

4 Likes