Feeling highly anxious

Hello, I’m new here and I’m Hayden! I have started this to help me begin journaling as well as helping me manage my sleep and anxiety.

I hope to be able to go along this journey, help others and handy tips from others❤️

7 Likes

Welcome Hayden.
I hope that sofi will help you; it has helped many of us here with both anxiety and/or sleep problems.
You will find the pioneer community and the brilliant sofi team all caring and helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It’s amazing to have you here with us on this journey @Hayhayden … we have seen some incredible individual results with plants since we began this program. We have discovered an amazing kindred community here that has been supporting us in developing sofi and equally helping each other through the trials and tribulations … and of course, nothing every worth doing was necessary easy. But we never began on this journey cause it was easy. And we chose to do this cause we strongly believe in three things. Purity of plants, power of people and preservation of planet. I think you will find the second pillar well and truly alive in the “treehouse” … welcome on board @Hayhayden and can’t wait to see how you get along with these amazing plants. Adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can follow your progress. :pray:

5 Likes

It’s great to have you here @Hayhayden and should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to create a post or reach out directly to our team by tapping the sofi moon in the top left corner of your app :blush: :seedling: :sofi_moon:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. That is very encouraging to hear!:relieved:

4 Likes