New guy from the UK here to say hello

Hi everyone. Just wanted to do my first post saying hello and a quick introduction.

I’m 39 from West Sussex in the UK and
I’ve been dealing with anxiety for way longer than I care to remember now.
So anxiety and lack of sleep tend to spiral down together.

Really excited to be here and meet everyone. Been reading through the past few hours and everyone is super friendly.

15 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community :blush: its great to have you here with us ! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome you will always find a friendly fellow non sleeper here

10 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse and I know you will find an amazing group here @lrakaridz. What’s also super exciting is the first plant we are activating has both the ability to impact sleeplessness and anxiety. I hope you’re managing to create your baseline so we can get you registered into the Pioneer Program as soon as possible. :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

@Kaveh I’m onto day 2 of 2. Just need to make it part of my daily habits

4 Likes

Absolutely! Ultimately the “sofi brain” works using statistics and the longer the data set the better it becomes at understanding effect from noise. So pleased you made it and a further update on the release of the first wave of units is coming tomorrow. Wishing you a wonderful night. KM

4 Likes

Hi new too - let the journey begin!

6 Likes

It’s such a great group on here.

6 Likes

Welcome on the sofi journey @lrakarid !
The treehouse has turned into a wonderfully nurturing community very quickly. Pleased you could join us! :herb:

6 Likes

Hi, I’m new too, 12 days baselining, I’m in the UK, Cheshire, I can’t wait to try the pods out, sleep is something thats avoiding me at the moment, I also have anxiety, but i think thats die to my circumstances at the moment. Hope you find your journey to sleep soon.

4 Likes