Feeling low and lost x

Oh goodness, you are caught in the middle and have your own emotions to cope with too! When you aay your daughter is finding herself, is that gender wise or in her thoughts? And your mother, is she unwell, but will get better? Keep strong, youre not alone xx

4 Likes

My daughter is finding herself in thoughts and stopping smoking that waky baky . My mum is not unwell she is in a home and cant walk anymore she just stopped walking . Bothe my children have bipolar but also my daughter has spds which is split personality disorder syndrome so she has medication t take xx

4 Likes

I know how you are feeling, i lost my granddaughter when she was just 18 years old. We lost her in April 2020 and there are times i feel the same. Stay strong, you will meet again one day but your time isnt up yet. X

4 Likes

Im sorry 4 ur loss and thsnk u xx

3 Likes

Oh crikey, soonthere will be light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes life gives us an absolute rotten hand, but we overcome it and become stronger eventually

5 Likes

Thank u for all your kind words xx

4 Likes

Thank u I try to stay strong it’s very hard sometimes x

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your husband, but you are an amazing woman to get through it and be there for your children and grandchildren, who I’m sure adore you! Strength sometimes comes from the strangest places and when u think u have none left, you’ll surprise yourself how strong u can be!
Sending massive hugs to you, you superwoman, and I really hope this study helps with your sleep enough that you feel u CAN carry on and enjoy life again! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

2 Likes

I have just seen this post, your post. Im so sorry for the loss of your soulmate. I you comfort in your many memories.
Your words are beautiful💕

4 Likes

How amazing. I know it must have been a sad day but those signs you received were wonderful

3 Likes