First post and my Sofi pebble

Hello everyone,

another newbie here :relaxed: I’ve been reading along but haven’t posted yet. I love this friendly group, and as someone who lives with anxiety, too, it’s nice to know that I’m not alone. :revolving_hearts: I wanted to post earlier, but then everyone in my family got sick with “the” virus last month and our kids had to stay home from school to quarantine… needless to say it was all a bit hectic around here.

But, I have finally received my Sofi surprise pebble a couple of days ago. So happy it made its way from the UK all the way to California safely. I would have loved to take a better picture of it with the beautiful almond orchard blossoming, but it’s still a little too soon. So, for now, just an ordinary picture in the backyard. :palm_tree::sun_with_face:

:sparkles:Wishing you all a wonderful day and a relaxing evening!

11 Likes

Hi sky nice to have you here , sorry to here ( read ) you had the virus, hopefully you got some nice rest in that period between the hectic moments! :slightly_smiling_face:
Also @alexwalkerjones another pebble has made its way to its new home :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Hopefully everyone is feeling better now.
Beautiful pictures!

7 Likes

It’s so great to have you here with us in our community @Sky and so pleased the ripples from your sofi surprise from this little island have made their way to your coast! You are going to find an amazing, caring and compassionate group of folks here so welcome! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome :pray: I’m very grateful to be here, sending you all a hug! :hugs:

7 Likes

Gorgeous photos!! I’m envious of your California sun right now! :heart_eyes: And welcome to the treehouse @Sky - so thrilled to have you here!

Your Pioneer Box is reserved and you 'll receive a confirmation email today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just received my Sofi Pebble too. But I can’t upload a photo of it because I’m a new user. What should I do? I’m looking forward to trying your valerian extract.

6 Likes

Hi @monabg - welcome to the treehouse!! :blush:

So happy to hear your pebble made it to you. You can either upload an image directly here: Pioneer Verify Address - Image Upload or email me a photo at alex@sofi.health!

Thank you for being a Pioneer and we all look forward to seeing more of you around :sparkles: :gift:

5 Likes

Please add my family name for future shippings.

My full name is Mona Brenkle Gejer.

Med vänlig hälsning,
Mona Brenkle Gejer

Mobilnr 073-633 24 40

Skickat från min iPhone

5 Likes

I think they did first names only for the pebbles.

7 Likes