Pebble received in mail

Hi all, i still haven’t received my stuff yet. However, i received a stone/pebble in the mail last week. Does anyone know what that’s for? It was in a little pouch but there was nothing else in the envelope with it.

4 Likes

Yes i got one aswell. Maybe its a gratitude stone ? Maybe . That’s what i thought. And ive still yet to receive anything else.

5 Likes

Hi, @rweiss1979. That is sofi pebble. I suggest contacting @alexwalkerjones … you need to take a photo of the pebble in your hand and send it to her. This way, she knows that she has the correct mailing address and will send you the sofi pioneer kit. And yes, as @sagensands suggests, I take it as a gratitude stone … being present! Nice to meet you here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @sagensands to your treehouse community. We are all pleased to have you here :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @rweiss1979 and @sagensands! So happy to hear your sofi surprises made it to you! As @pira mentioned, it’s our way of verifying your address, prior to reserving you a Pioneer Pack.

If possible, please share a picture in the treehouse or upload one to this form here (or both!) so that your Pioneer Pack can be reserved! :blush: It’s an honour to have you here and we can’t wait for you to begin your journey with the plants x

3 Likes

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I just sent the pic through the form. :blush:

3 Likes

welcome to the treehouse @sagensands and @rweiss1979. You will find an incredible community of Pioneers - folks not only looking to improve their sleep, calm and how they feel, but showing a lot of care and compassion for each other’s journeys as well as helping us develop and figure out sofi together. xx :pray:

3 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you for my pebble. Xxx iam very grateful :pray: photo on the way xxx

2 Likes