Sofi pebble delivered

Received my sofi pebble, was confused at first but ready up and realised it’s meaning I’m very excited to receive a sofi pioneer box and try it all out to see how natural ingredients can help me sleep better! @alexwalkerjones

9 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse @isobelxhoward and so pleased to have you here with us on this journey. xx :pray: I know there are a few remaining S1 boxes so we will make sure we designate one to you. Copying in @alexwalkerjones !

3 Likes

Amazing!! When you get a chance @isobelxhoward, if you could upload a photo here (or sent one directly to me), I will reserved your Pioneer Box and get that shipped out to you asap :slight_smile: :sparkles:

3 Likes

No problem. Here it is my special little pebble!!!

6 Likes

Reserved! Thank you @isobelxhoward!

A confirmation email will land in your inbox soon :blush: :raised_hands: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Love it! Welcome on board Isobel and can’t wait to see how you and valerian get along! xx :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome!!awww!!i started putting my pebbles in with indoor houseplants so i see every morning xxx🌻

3 Likes

Welcome, lovely to see you here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this idea I have many house plants so I will make a start with my first one!

4 Likes