Fragrance sprays are amazing

Firstly, love the smell of the focus sprays. I so wanted to spray in my mouth!

How many sprays should we be spraying?

5 Likes

I put sprays on wrists and really felt it was enough to do just a couple of sprays - but then the counter on the App reduced by 6. No idea why.

4 Likes

I sprayed on my work hoody ( work in a popular builders merchant) , and got told my a load of builders I smelt really good :joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Aaron, I’ll spray today on my clothes and see if any reaction :laughing:

6 Likes

For the fragrances our instructions are slightly different to plant sprays. We’re happy for you to spray as much - or as little - as you like, as often as desired! Because each fragrances is its own mini study, and we compare the effects between all three, spraying more is great!

This is why after 6 days of spraying however, we ask for the one day of pausing all sprays, before switching to your next fragrances, as this allows the sofi brain to really determine maximum difference in effect :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Love, love :heart: no 3 (1st one I have tried) I have it on my wrist and just want to sniff it all the time. I think I will try it on my pillow tonight see if I sleep any better, worth a try, It definitely makes me feel calmer.
I do respond to smells some make me feel very sick like petrol or a cup of tea, yuck! others like lavender remind me of my wonderful Nan, pig manure brings me very happy memories of my time as a child on my uncles pig farm !! :joy:

6 Likes

I’m curious, how did it go ?

3 Likes

Didn’t spray on clothes but went for the pillow option…dreamt i had a pet pig!

5 Likes

Then woke up sad at the realisation that you don’t have one ? :joy:

5 Likes