Good day - maybe not

Was so excited to receive my Sofi special surprise. It is beautiful. My happiness tainted just a little by my Covid test just now. Sadly positive, so the good day is now maybe not so great. Luckily, I do not feel too poorly, so I will clutch my little pebble and stay home.

7 Likes

Hopefully you dont get any symptoms or feel rough

3 Likes

Sorry to read that you’ve tested positive ,hopefully you don’t get any symptoms :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. I have cold like symptoms but nothing much so far. I have to test for work. In different times, I would have said I just didn’t feel 100% and would have been heading in to work. Hating the idea of isolation. The sun is shining!!

4 Likes

Ah! No kidding - absolutely love the Covid collage and wishing you a speedy recovery so as not to miss out on the sunshine. Your photo is received and your box is reserved :sun_with_face: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

4 Likes

Thank you. Will be a good day when it comes and I am hopefully out and about again.

4 Likes

Thanks. Just got cold like symptoms. Nothing too bad.

4 Likes

I’m so happy that you’re sofi surprised finally found you @dcm.leeds and so grateful for your engagement and support in the community here … hope you’re managing some rest and the endemic isn’t being too much of a drain xx :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you. At the moment my symptoms are mild luckily. Strange outcome or maybe not, as its a nasty virus, is that I am weary / tired so slept quickly and for longer last night. One welcome side effect of Covid.

4 Likes

It was the one benefit of covid for sure!! I remember sleeping or being unconscious more often! Here’s to a speedy recovery :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you. Sitting in my sunny garden, with a sunbathing dog so world isn’t too bad.

3 Likes

Please share some photos of the four legged one … assuming it may be the one in the profile photo? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes. She is a Shiba Inu. Very beautiful.

3 Likes

She is shedding her under coat at the moment so not as fluffy as usual.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: no word! Just pure love!! What a beauty xx

1 Like

Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous

2 Likes

She is. We love her lots xx

1 Like

They are a beautiful breed. Still quite rare in the UK

2 Likes

I now received a second one lol I call them worry stones :wink: I hope you’re feeling okay still and are maybe testing negative now?

3 Likes

Morning @slholz13 smd can’t believe you’re the lucky recipient of two sofi pebbles! Adding @alexwalkerjones and @bee here and look forward to receiving the photo of your pebble in your palm and reserving your an S2 unit! Exciting to see what discoveries we will make together. Just mapping our plant roadmap for the next twelve months. xx :pray:

3 Likes