Got my little surprise!

Heyy!!

I’ve received my little surprise in the post, it’s a lovely little stone that smells like heaven to me! I suffer from PICA and have a tendency to smell or eat non-food things and boy does this stone look good.

Tia

7 Likes

I got a little package today and got all excited. It turned out to be a little fridge light bulb :rofl::rofl::rofl: slightly disappointed. I will keep on waiting :relaxed::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:thinking: @hennakamran09 I hadn’t seen anyone mention that there was a scent to the stone before. LOL @sonja.ekkers.77 about the :bulb:

4 Likes

Love that, lol :laughing: :bulb: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Oh no!! Quickly take a photo before you do @hennakamran09 … I am planning to post a story of where these pebbles started their journey to you … in the meantime, guten apetit!!

2 Likes

Oh wow? That’d be lovely to find out where our little pebbles came from!! :hugs:

4 Likes

If you look down the sofi surprise chat you will see the story! xx

4 Likes

Just recieved my beautiful little stone today in a gorgeous gift bag,I am a tad hobbit fairy I think and love stones and bits of things I find on hikes or beach walks,this is truly so kind.im going to put on the soil in one of my various house plants xxx thankyou

3 Likes

So pleased and hope you liked the story of how that pebble came to be picked from a beach on its way to you … it’s in the sofi surprise stream! We are reserving your unit as soon as @alexwalkerjones has image! So pleased you will be part of the first wave of pioneers with sofi @jacquelinecannon1 ! xx

1 Like

So honoured to be here!

3 Likes

My hands are lonely without my surprise. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

oh no! We may have to consider yours lost at sea!! let’s give it a few more days @alexwalkerjones and @bee perhaps we send a chaser and see what happens this time! Like throwing a pebble in the pond … hopefully the waves will make it to you!

3 Likes

I’m lonely too without my pebble. Did find a rock in the field but it’s not a sofi so not the same :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@BrandNewMe I hope we don’t get sleepless nights from worrying where our pebbles might have got lost . :pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones we may again have another case of a sofi pebble continuing on with their journey after meeting a loving Pioneer … can we look into what we can do to reunite a Pioneer with a new Pebble in case that one of these sofi surprises decided to leave Pioneer and continue on their search for their lost cousins?

1 Like