Hi. I’m new here!

Hi, I’m new here and I’m extremely excited to start my journey for better sleep. Really excited to try the pods for the first time!:grinning:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Sofi community, enjoy the restful journey.
:sleeping_bed::sleeping:

6 Likes

Welcome!!ive been w sofi since s1 and few months and your gonna love it!!we are all like a family here xxx​:herb::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

It’s so lovely to have you here with us @zayner.lkhabaz and I know you will find an amazing community of folks here not only trying to get better but really helping each other and us to make sofi everything she can be. Welcome on board! xx :pray:

5 Likes

I can’t wait @zayner.lkhabaz! Passiflora here we come and truly thrilled to have you here :blush: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes

Hi I’m new too,waiting for my first pod to arrive,really hoping it helps with my sleep,and anxiety,and also eventually my migraines will lessen.

5 Likes

It’s amazing to have you here @Joanne with us on this journey with sofi. You will find an amazing community of folks who genuinely care for each other and their own journey to feeling better with plants which we are excited to have you with us. Wishing you a wonderful and restful weekend and adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can follow your progress. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Joanne and thanks for posting! Warmest welcome to sofi and our treehouse community here!

Once your baseline of 10 days is complete (congratulations by the way! :partying_face:), the next step is to provide your address via the app and receive a small surprise from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi pod and plant formulations) will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be!

Once your surprise makes it into your hands, we ask you to upload a quick picture (also via the app), so your Pioneer Pack may be officially reserved under your name.

I hope that helps and keep up the good journaling work! We’re so excited to have you onboard and can’t wait to get some of our plant-pod formulations into your hands. :seedling: :tulip:

1 Like

Hi @Joanne ,hope everything goes well for you. This is a non judgemental place as we all seem to have the same hopes for better sleep, less anxiety and hopefully a nicer future. The administration at Sofi also the pioneers are all very approachable and always helpful. Good luck.
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes