Hoping my spray will help when it arrives

I dont want to sound like a stuck record but trying to get a good nights sleep is beginning to wear me out. Im going to get to a point where Im so exhausted I will just crash out for hours (I hope).

5 Likes

We’re so glad you found our sofi @Stever007 and the most important thing is to know that you are by no means alone. It’s truly amazing to see just what an early impact this project has had for individual pioneers as well as how compassionate people have been to one another throughout. There are some amazing stories of persevering through some pretty tough stuff but we keep moving together :pray: :blue_heart:

We can’t wait to see how you get along with the plants and fingers crossed better sleep is around the corner soon.

3 Likes

Hi, Im really looking forward to trying the spray. I am slightly sceptical though as this is something Ive not come across before. I have read people’s reviews and if I get half as much success I will be over the moon.

5 Likes

We’re delighted to have you on this journey with us @Stever007 … and you know what’s amazing is that we have a range of plants targeting different pathways … and with sofi we can begin to map how you uniquely respond to each of those plants and may just make some new discoveries together :pray:

3 Likes

Me tooooooo!!! I understand completely! I feel like I’m literally running on autopilot atm! Will be nice to feel part of the normal world again!!! :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

3 Likes