Hi im new here cant wait to try the sprays

Hi im new here i really struggle to fall asleep due to anxiety im really looking forward to trying the sprays x

5 Likes

Hi Vicky welcome to the treehouse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Vicky1988,

So glad you found our community here! We look forward to getting some of our plant capsules for better sleep and calm into your hands, and should you have any questions about the steps along the way, please do not hesitate to reach out :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi everyone at Sofi’s treehouse. I’ve completed my 10 days of journaling and received my pebble. I’ve posted the photo of my pebble and am now eagerly waiting for my pioneer sprays to be delivered. I would very much like to try the chamomile spray but also a variety of others. Have a good weekend everyone. :smiley:

1 Like

I dont think a camomile spray has been produced yet, but they are going to produce fragrance sprays too for calming effects.

It takes a while for the production of sofi’s quality sprays, but i think that the processing of the sprays is quicker now that it was in the early days about 18 months ago. And all at Sofi’s expense until they are able to get to a point when they can start selling their wonderful products.

I think Hops are the next on the agenda but i could always be wrong!

2 Likes