Its here ! Hopefully this is the start of regular sleep

Think I’ve paired it correctly :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

That’s brilliant @kat and so pleased your box has arrived! Can’t wait to see how you and valerian get on! :pray:

4 Likes

I just did my 3 sprays after dinner …the taste isn’t brilliant but hopefully I will get use to it :+1:

6 Likes

Which one are you on?

2 Likes

No 2
So do you spray on the tongue or back of throat :thinking:?

3 Likes

That’s the “nude” flavour which is the actual flavour of the plant with no adulteration … it is a tough taste but see how you get on … if you struggle after a few times feel free to change but one of the things we know is that taste profile changes … but you be pleased to know one of the other two is minty and the other grapefruity so you will taste a major difference when you shift. Ultimately we are working out which flavour carries Pioneers best … so if it becomes too much struggle shift! :pray:

6 Likes

Ok thanks will let you know xx

3 Likes

Hope you can enjoy some great sleep @kat
If not tonight, then one of the next few nights, ie. once your body is recognizing the good that comes with the spray! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thought I would share my initial effects with valerian over the last 2 night’s. I usually try and get to bed about 10 so after using the spray I have felt very sleepy very quickly, much earlier than normal. My quality of sleep seems a little better too although I woke up last night around 2am but fell over again quite quickly around 10 minutes or so.
Well it’s only been 2 nights but I wanted to share and I hope everyone gets a great night’s sleep.:wink::blush::+1:

8 Likes

Hi yes I slept pretty well …usually it takes me an hour or even 2 to get off but last night I felt relaxed and slept 6.5 hours !!
Only first night but looking positive :sparkles:
The only thing is the taste :face_vomiting:…finding it hard to swallow plus my dispenser isnt linked so need to sort that today .
I will definitely stick with it though x

8 Likes

So pleased it works it’s made my day more bearable hope it continues to help you also

4 Likes

That is wonderful @kat
6.5hrs… WOHOOOO!!! That is AMAZING.
Can’t wait for your reporting tomorrow!!

3 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill so we can see what we can do to help with your sofi stick @kat … can I check which mobile you are using? :pray:

2 Likes

My phone is Samsung galaxy s10

3 Likes

I think I may of twisted the spray then sprayed it and it has leaked !!I can smell the formula…so sorry think Ive broken it .
I am still able to spray the dose so am doing that :upside_down_face:
No green light now but it works …think the black formula has got in to the battery.
Sorry :disappointed:

3 Likes

Night 2 not so good only 3.5 hours but I definitely feel relaxed at bedtime and its not taken me so long to get to sleep :sleeping:
I’m just worried about tbe bloody stick pairing situation now … I think its died :confused: How important is it to pair thd stick with your phone ???

3 Likes

I agree night 2 less hours but more relaxed I did have my first spray earlier than night 1 maybe that’s the reason for me

5 Likes

It’s super important as without it we can’t establish any efficacy of the plant. @alexwalkerjones perhaps we can organise a zoom and see if we can support @kat more directly to make sure we get her sofi stick back up and running. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @kat, shall we try and solve this together over a phone call or zoom? Let me know and I’ll send over a DM :slight_smile: Whenever works for you, of course, or over text if you prefer!

2 Likes

Im at work today until 10pm so can’t zoom …can u give me a few ideas to try but honestly I think its broken :sleepy:

4 Likes