I got my surprise

Received my pebble now what ?

4 Likes

Just keep journalling! Think there’s a slight manufacturing delay for S3…But it’s definitely worth the wait!!! Did you upload a pic of the pebble with a plant? I think that’s how they confirm your address is correct on the system, prove you’re not a robot, and officially reserve your pioneer pack! It’s so worth it! Welcome :blush:x

4 Likes

Where do i send my pic ?

3 Likes

Hi @kratcliff100 - so happy to hear that your sofi surprise made it to you!

Please feel free to upload an image either via the progress page of your sofi app (right swipe from home) where you should find an upload button, or simply by posting it here, or sending it via DM. Any way you can get it to us works just great :blush: and that way your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved.

Thrilled to have you onboard and keep out for a confirmation email following your upload :partying_face: :love_letter:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Love it @kratcliff100! Thanks so much for uploading. Your Pioneer Pack is officially reserved :raised_hands:t2::sparkles:

You’ll receive a confirmation email with more details in 24hrs!

2 Likes

Love the photo @kratcliff100 and welcome on board our community and our amazing Pioneer Programs. Let me also take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful new year. Here’s to all the discoveries that are ahead of us xx :pray:

1 Like