The pebble arrived

Thank you so much for sending a confirmation. Excited to get started with the sofi pen.

7 Likes

Welcome @vanessaskye1975 to sofi community… So pleased to meet you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m very excited to be here and meet the community

4 Likes

Hi Sofi, my pebble arrived but the camera on my phone is broken. Can I still reserve a pioneer pack please

4 Likes

Hi @vanessaskye1975! Welcome to the treehouse and so happy to see that your sofi surprise made it to you.

Now that you’ve uploaded the image, your Pioneer Pack is officially reserved! :tada: :partying_face:

You’ll receive a confirmation email in the next 24hours with more information and should you have any questions any time please don’t hesitate to let us know!

3 Likes

Hi @rich,

Thanks so much for your question - we certainly wouldn’t leave you behind! Ideally, if you have access to another phone or a laptop camera that would be great! Otherwise, let me know and I’ll go ahead and reserved that manually for you. :pray:

Kind regards and thrilled to have you here!
Alex

3 Likes

Hi Alex,

Thankyou for your email.

I have attached a photo of my pebble.

Realy excited to have found your project.

Best wishes

Rich

5 Likes

Amazing - thanks so much @rich! Your Pioneer Pack is now reserved - for our Program launching next year. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours with more details :pray: :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks Alex,. Exciting times😊

4 Likes

Great many thanks, I am very excited…sorry my communication is a bit random during the holidays…but having fun

5 Likes