I have finished my study!

I have finished the study. I will miss using the fragrance pods, I loved each of them in their own way. Unfortunately I am unable to end the study because my pods never connected for longer than a few moments. I need some assistance

3 Likes

Hi @Erica - thank you for your post, and I’ve marked your study as complete. We are so sorry that the technical pairing issues were not remedy-able in your case, but really grateful that you enjoy the experience on the whole!

I believe we will be collecting the pods unit back so that fireware upgrades and physical repairs can be made, so I’ll make sure that we look into the issues you experienced in particular.

If there is an option to participate with our ingestible formulations for better sleep and calm, we’ll do what we can to get a working unit back to you, should you wish to participate :pray: :sofi_moon:

How long did take for you to receive your first spray please? Xx

1 Like

Hi @Natzvw

Thanks for your message!

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack has successfully been reserved under your name following your pebble photo submission!

As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

Our next plant will be a super strength Chamomile! Our current ETA is for an early September launch, of course, if there’s anything we can do in the meantime to push those timelines forward, we absolutely will!!

More information on this coming soon and here anytime should you have any questions!

2 Likes

Hi @Lew,

I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is reserved, so you’ll be a part of the very next wave of Starter Packs (containing sofi pods) - however, we currently have no remaining pod units left, so this will be taking place following production, which we believe will be a rough ETA of September / end of summer. And our next plant will be a super strength Chamomile! :blossom:

I hope that helps and if there’s anything we can do to speed up time lines, between harvesting, electronics, hardware productions, etc., we certainly will! :crossed_fingers: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes