I havent received my spray as of yet

Hiya can someone please tell me when i will receive my spray pod as im looking forward to getting it to pair the pod up :slight_smile: thanks in advance x

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my sprays too and not sure how long it takes to receive any. I had my pebble weeks ago but still journaling still.

2 Likes

Am still waiting on mine aswell
But hopefully comes soon enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Natzvw and @Cjopson - I can confirm that both your Pioneer Pack are reserved under your name in our system! Congratulations on your excellent pioneering work.

As we have reached total capacity with our Ashwagandha Program and all current Packs have been assigned to go out, you will be one of the first participating in the launch of our next plant!

Our next plant will be a super strength Chamomile! Our current ETA is for an early September launch. :sparkles: :blossom:

3 Likes

Hi @19Tinkerbell89 - I’d be happy to check that for you, but wasn’t able to find any sofi app account attached to the email you are using here. Please feel free to send me a private DM with your app email address if you like.

PS we recommend ensuring that both emails in the sofi app and here in the treehouse are the same so that you can earn sofi seed automatically based on your community activity (likes, comments, and posts)!

Hi i think i have managed to send you a pm (hopefully it goes through)

1 Like

Sorry ive just seen the estimated arrival is early sept. Ignore me haha xx

1 Like