Anyone still waiting for their sprays?

Hi all, is anyone else still waiting to receive their box of sprays? I’ve been signed up since November 2021 and haven’t received anything more than a pebble months ago? No idea why not :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Hi @rhiannonchaffer, thanks so much for letting us know - I have made note. We are currently conducting a Pioneer-wide audit as we are aware a handful of Pioneers are yet to recieve their Pioneer Packs.

You can find out more in the thread just here: S2 Pioneer Pack Audit - Have you received yours yet?

Thankfully, once our audit is complete, we can turn our attention towards getting the remaining stock out of the lab and into Pioneer hands. We won’t forget about you! :pray: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for hanging in there with us in the meantime x

7 Likes

No, thank YOU for wasting so much of my time over the past 10 months. I’ve really enjoyed filling in pointless surveys that tell you absolutely nothing about my sleep in any accurate or realistic way. I do love it when style overrides substance
:+1::roll_eyes::+1:

Hi @rhiannonchaffer,

I am so sorry you feel that your time has been wasted. Your Pioneer Pack went out as of yesterday and is now in the post. I will DM you your tracking number in case that helps put your mind as ease at all!

As a startup with limited means, we really do everything we can to fast-track what is a very long (and resource intensive) process in order to get our formulations into Pioneer Hands ASAP. Unfortunately, we had unforeseen delays during this Program - with the silver lining that these situations allow us to improve our systems and prevent them from occurring again.

3 Likes

Hi still haven’t received first pack yet thank you

How long have you been waiting?

Have you checked that you have completed all stages when you look under the compass icon?

Sorry to ask but you havent given any info.

If you search something like ‘how long to receive pod’ / or sprays / or pack or similar, you will see lots of questions and answers about how long you might expect to wait.

2 Likes

Anyway, Im sure alex will be in the treehouse soon to answer you - she will know how long ago you joined the programme.

1 Like

Hi been over 4 weeks I have been on the programme over 12 weeks

1 Like

If you search what i suggested in the treehouse you will find that time period is not excessive, and you will discover why there is a wait for the free trials. Some earlier pioneers like myself waited 6-7 months to receive the first trial.
You will not have to wait so long for the next herb to be processed and sent out, but a little patience is needed.

1 Like

Yes ive not recieved mine to date either

1 Like

Hi @Danielgrjones1979 - I can confirm that our system shows your Pioneer Starter Pack as reserved under your name, so you are exactly where you’re supposed to be.

We’re only a small startup, so our production time varies, however, already the wait time between launching new plants/program has significantly reduced from where we started (with some Pioneers previously waiting up to 8 months!)

In order for our final formulations to make it into our hands, it is a process of harvesting the plant, creating the extracts, flavour formulating, building improved generations of our smart pods, hand packing and assembling our units, and so on and so forth - so you can image that there is a high time requirement involved!

Our next plant will be a super strength Chamomile! Our current ETA is for an early September launch, of course, if there’s anything we can do in the meantime to push those timelines forward, we absolutely will!

More information on this coming soon and here anytime should you have any questions! Thank you for being here as a Pioneer with us! Incredible things are ahead x

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to check the order and look forward to receiving and reviewing the pack.

Hi, havent received mine yet either…got my pebble but no sign of anything

1 Like

The sprays for the next trial are not yet ready. See @alexwalkerjones post above the last for more information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

P.S. Have you uploaded a pic of your pebble in your hand in the App? If not, follow the steps under the compass icon - that should tell you where you are in the process
Once you have, a pack will be reserved for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Rottie - thank you for your message.

We have had overwhelming amount of Pioneer subscriptions, so we have reached a total capacity on ashwagandha formulation packs.

If you have completed all steps in your sofi app correctly, then your Pioneer Pack is reserved with us and you are likely to receive it with our next production line. We understand that the waiting time can be frustrating, but as a startup it takes us extra time to prepare our formulations and Pioneer Packs in order to provide it to our lovely community of Pioneers for free :pray:

Should you be interested in purchasing your sofi formulations earlier, please keep an eye out for your email and updates in the treehouse!

PS it’s a great idea to use the same email for your treehouse and sofi app accounts, as this way you’ll earn sofi seeds based on your activity in the community.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently and let me know if you have any other questions! :sofi_moon: :pray: :blossom:

3 Likes

Yup! I never got anything even afyer plant and pebble. Disappointed. That was a while ago.

3 Likes

Hi @jmartinello2020 - thanks for your post and it’s great to see you in the treehouse!

If you missed our update on timelines a couple weeks back, I highly recommend giving it a read as it explains, in full, when our next wave of free Starter Packs will be produced and shipped out to patiently waiting Pioneers like yourself! I’ll link it down below:

All Pioneers who joined us and are continuing to journal with sofi are going to be part of the last Pioneers who will receive their Starter Pack without initial charge. But we are juggling this along with activating sofi as a business. Our plan is it have all loyal Pioneers with a starter pack from either the first or second limited production batches and both are scheduled to arrive by the end of the year.

We can’t wait to see our sofi en route to serve a million with natural sleep and calm and can’t wait to see what discoveries we will make together about your unique responses to these ancient friends. In the meantime super grateful for your incredible patience and perseverance @jmartinello2020