I think I messed up

I didn’t realise that I have been logging my diary all at the same time, I can’t believe that it has taken this long for me to realise that I have been doing it wrong. I’m just contacting you to see if this will have any impact on me receiving my pebble and hopefully being able to take part further. I’m so sorry that I messed up, I can’t believe that I’ve been so dense

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought that mattered aslong as you are actively doing the journal, I could be wrong though

3 Likes

Hi @Samm, when you say all at the same time, do you mean the same time per day? We certainly encourage this as not only does it help to establish a consistent routine, making journaling that little bit easier, but it also provides the best strength of data for sofi to later analyse.

With that being said, your journey has not been impacted in any way - and there’s plenty of time to adjust scheduling before your Pioneer Pack arrives following our next production wave.

PS I can confirm we received your address and your sofi surprise will be shipped this week - so keep an eye out for it soon to upload an image via the app :pray: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel a lot better now knowing that I haven’t messed up quite as badly as I thought. Thank you again. Take care

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I’ve found out that I haven’t been doing it wrong, I think the heat, too much work and lack of sleep got the better of me yesterday. Thanks again. Take care

1 Like