Journal problems

Hi Krill
Just checked on profile page and showing 2.3.3 version hooray! Thank you x

4 Likes

Well done @Kirill and sofi team to be so responsive on Sunday! Thank you :pray::blush:

2 Likes

Hi just done my journal this morning and after I did it and went home, it still says journal awaits. Could it be that way because there’s no pod?

3 Likes

Hi @Eevie, thanks for the update this morning! Flagging this with Kirill - please let us know if anything changes, or if completed again, whether the journal sticks this time!

Thanks! :blossom: :blush:

3 Likes

Morning @alexwalkerjones, just completed Monday journal and all seems ok. Thanks to everyone for pitching in all day yesterday, great work and congrats. Finally, have lost my 100°/• :sob:
Colin​:crazy_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your help and testing @tinaspain @CjaJose @Eevie :clap:

5 Likes

Thanks @Kirill, it was impressive to see how you all pulled together to solve the problem relatively quickly. Well done to all.
Colin :innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

It’s an awesome effort from the team which I hope by now your recognise it very much involves our awesome Pioneers. We couldn’t solve these without your feedback, patience and input. As always grateful :pray:

3 Likes

Hi still having to journal twice but it’s no bother to me, but does it affect the data?

5 Likes

The more data we have the more confidence the observations so additional data will never be negative. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi Eevie, don’t think it affects data because if you uninstall and reinstall all day long the data still seems to remain Intact.
Colin :innocent::crazy_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes