Problems with journaling

@alexwalkerjones I’m having with my journaling. When I go to do any of the daily journals, it says journals done, but I knew I hadn’t, so I pressed it anyway and it went to the bubbles, then says I’m done and gives my seeds, and that happens whenever I go to journal. Today I was messing about and pressed where it said journal done, and it took me to the beginning of the 1st survey of the day, as I’d done the bubbles but it ony asked how many hours sleep and how well, I had a great night last night, so i was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I know I’ve seen it say that my journals done, and I can’t remember doing it, its been a couple of days, I’m not sure what to do apart from to do each survey in 2 halves, hoping that it logs the data.

2 Likes

Ive just pressed where it says journal done and it takes me to the bubbles, and says its given me seeds when I have set them, yet I shouldn’t be able to, at least I dont think so, I was messing as a neighbour has started their journals as they have problems with sleep too, I’m sharing the Sofi love :heart_eyes:, but the journaling is behaving oddly. I should have to wait for the evening journal. Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Im having tne same problems!

2 Likes

Hi @Fresh2020 glad to know I’m not alone, its very weird, thought it was just me.

2 Likes

Thank you for flagging this @MissTQ - it definitely seems like something peculiar is going on here! I am passing all this info along to our app team and tagging @Kirill for support.

Really grateful @Fresh2020 for your feedback too, as it’s always helpful to know when multiple users may be affected - and we’ll work to get this solved ASAP xx