Prpblems with the app

I have been struggling for weeks now to get on the app daily to add to my journal. Ladt i heard anything via email amd a voicemail from sofi was to say id bee recieving my sofi stick soon amd to keepnup with journaling. Ever since then i havent been able to get on other than today. As there been problems with the app at all?

3 Likes

What have your problems been ? Will add @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones to this to try and help you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to get on the app but there doesn’t seem to be a problem now

4 Likes

@kburley00 just addinf both @Kirill snd @alexwalkerjones into this. Do you know which version of the app you’re on and what device you’re using? We will make sure to have you up and running xx :pray:

2 Likes

Thx @Aaron :pray: super grateful for the help (and fingers xed for the new arrival)!

2 Likes

Hi @kburley00 - just to confirm, has the problem that was occurring gone away? We push smaller app updates all the time so hopefully one of these inadvertently contained a fix!

4 Likes

Yes gone away now, thank-you. :blush:

5 Likes

Amazing work again @mathiassilva4 snd @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones … in awe! :pray:

2 Likes