Journal problems

App v2.3.2.2.2.2 seems to have created a problem with the daily journal. Is anyone else having similar trouble at the moment? Uninstall and reinstalls don’t appear to clear this up. Have you tried turning the computer off and back on again?
:crazy_face::thinking::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hi Colin
Yes definitely having problems logging journal. I have reported it to Alex and they are looking at it.
Its so frustrating isnt it :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hi @tinaspain, yes it’s frustrating and amusing at the same time, when we’re trying to journal as regularly as we can. :crazy_face:
Colin

4 Likes

:laughing:i agree. My 100% rating for logging every night has gone down to 50% :sleepy:

4 Likes

I have had a problem for a few weeks, I do the journal then go home and it still says journal awaits. I guess we might have to wait for the next upsate.

3 Likes

Mine too @tinaspain, as Queen Victoria once famously said, " we are not amused ".
Or are we? :grin::thinking::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

Guys can I confirm which (android) devices you are on (just a wild guess you may be androids)! :pray:

I just had a go (also on v2.3.2) and it seems to be working but I’m on iOS).

3 Likes

Thx @Eevie @CjaJose @tinaspain … I have also added this conversation to the internal whstsapp we have with the devs and @Kirill so we can come back to you right away … as always super grateful for all feedback!

4 Likes

Hi Kaveh
Yes i have android tablet

4 Likes

Hi Kirill, am using android v9 on Samsung S8. Hope this helps.
Colin :sob::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

Hi @tinaspain, did you mean to send this to me?
It’s getting to be like a treasure hunt.
Colin :innocent:

3 Likes

@CjaJose @tinaspain @Eevie: Unfortunately, the daily journal has been broken on many androids devices, and @mathiassilva4 is trying to resolve this as a priority one. We’ll confirm once it’s done (hopefully sometime tomorrow).

8 Likes

Oops silly me :crazy_face::crazy_face: at least its being sorted soon

3 Likes

@CjaJose @tinaspain
Update 2.3.3 is out. Could you please check if it helps?:slightly_smiling_face: (we are struggling a bit as we can’t reproduce this on our end)

4 Likes

Just updated app seems pretty smooth thanks for such efficiency, can’t wait to use it with the valerian. I love the clear information it makes you want to carry on journalling to see how the score changes. Brilliant :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Hi Krill
Just checked in playstore but no 2.3.3 update yet however i have just been 8nto journal again and it worked! Hooray x

5 Likes

@tinaspain awesome! On your profile page could you please check the app version in the bottom? This update didn’t require the Google Play/App Store update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Kirill, sofi has updated to 2.3.3 online but Android app on phone and Playstore is still 2.3.0 is this causing the problem because although I was partly able to journal 5 minutes ago the app is very unstable and will not acknowledge my sofi stick. Colin :sob::triumph:

3 Likes

Hi @CjaJose
Glad to hear the journal is fixed. We’ll have to fix the pairing separately though, this shouldn’t have been affected by the 2.3.X updates.

4 Likes

Ok @Kirill, appreciate everyone’s efforts today (all day). Thanks and well done to all.
Colin :clap::innocent:

4 Likes