Just want to say πŸ’ž

Good afternoon to my lovely Sofi family :roll_eyes: :purple_heart: Hope you all have a lovely Sunday :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: x

14 Likes

Happy Sunday to you too xx

7 Likes

You too @magsxx1990! Had a very relaxing day thankyou, :blush:but already getting anxious for work in the morning :grimacing:

6 Likes

I know that feeling so well. Thinking of you.

5 Likes

Awhhh thats lovely… But not nice whatsoever been anxious i myself constantly suffer from anxiety depression panic attacks anxiety attacks my heart constantly racing constantly shaking, i just cant get a break from it at all, Hope your feeling better today @Quinine :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:
Hope you are all having a lovely Monday x

4 Likes

Thanks so much @magsxx1990 for your lovely comment :blush::heart: bit of a stressful work day but my anxiety is much better now thanks. I always tend to feel more anxious if I’ve had a couple of days off, i think it’s because of not knowing what may have changed before i go in. Relaxing at home now, except for kids running around everywhere! :laughing:

4 Likes

The trouble is that we have overactive minds, so we worry and fret, imagining all of the bad things that will happen. Quite often they don’t- but we have lost a night’s sleep or had a miserable evening in anticipation of the worst case scenario happening.

5 Likes

Exactly @dcm.leeds! I have found i still worry even if i have nothing to worry about! I tend to have nightmares related to my current worries. Usually i look back and think β€œwhat was i so worried about?” But at the time my anxiety gets the best of me :pensive:

4 Likes

You are not alone! There are many of us over thinkers worrying ourselves silly. Looking forward to seeing if the Pioneer box 2 sprays with Passiflora will take the edge off our anxiety.

4 Likes

Thats great im delighted for u… ino im d same over thinking when theres no need but we simply jus can not help it its awful my anxiety an everything takes over my life and i cant have that especially not with two kids and a mother that depends on you day in day out
Hope u r all havin a lovely Tuesday x

4 Likes