Ladies of a certain age!

Hi thanks for that will take a look.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Kimberly and let me also invite @pamelaspence into this thread as she may have some experience with these supplements. sofi is really what happens when you take the oldest technology in human health - medicinal plants -and apply to it some of the latest advances in machine learning and mathematics so we can discover not just that valerian or passiflora help some people sleep some of the time, but really if either of them ever help you, how much and to what level of certainty. sofi isnā€™t just a pill, or a formulation, it is really the system by which we can discover how much a particular plant affects you. The way we do this is we ask you to baseline for a minimum of 10 days - so sofi can begin to learn you natural sleep patterns and how you feel before you take an medicinal plant formulation. Then we introduce a plant and as you are taking the plant we ask you to continue to journal - and sofi basically will run mathematical modelling to see whether your natural sleep patterns better predict how you are going to sleep or the new plant you are taking. I am also adding @alexwalkerjones here who can share with you more information on the sofi app, the sofi stick, the sofi formulations, and how the whole thing works together. But super grateful to have you here with us on this journey @Kimberly :pray:

ps. The slide below further highlights the different part of the sofi system:

4 Likes

im 60 cannot take HRT and have awful flushes brain fog etc. Its pretty grim.

3 Likes

Hi Clarissa! That sounds awful! Iā€™m glad you found sofiā€”hopefully it can help! :two_hearts::bouquet:

2 Likes

Hi Clarissa
I am 64 soon and have just been put on oestrogen for the very first time, as i was always told i wouldnā€™t be able to have HRT due to history of family cancer. It might be worth getting a second opinion as i feel like a new woman! X

3 Likes

Hi honā€¦thank u for writing back and Iā€™m so glad that the supplements that you take have helped you with your hot flashes. Itā€™s also great that you are being responsible by getting help to manage your bipolar disorder. For many years I thought I had that as well, because I go days without sleep! I think that my sleep disorder is something neurological, as well as hormonal. It actually started when I was a young teenager and has progressively worsened as Iā€™ve gotten older. I also think that I probably have undiagnosed ADHD. How are your medications working for you? How many years have you been suffering with bipolar, and do you feel that you are in control your energy and moods with the medications that you take? Have a great day and thank you for staying in touch! I love hearing from and learning about other people and their challenges in life! Also what state do you live in? Iā€™m in florida :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Hi again, Kimberly! I actually have never had a hot flash (thank goodness!) but I did have night sweats and I hated those! Iā€™m so sorry about the sleep disorder you mentioned; that sounds just awful and I can relate. Iā€™ve had terrible sleep for a long time. My friend just told me about CBN sublinguals that she takes (not CBD) and said they really help her, so Iā€™m considering that! My meds (lithium and the MAOI tranylcypromine, or Parnate) are great, but I still wish I didnā€™t depend on them! I was diagnosed in 2007, got stable in 2017 so I have 10 years of stability behind me and Iā€™m grateful for that, to say the least. I definitely feel in control of my energy and moods, but having poor sleep affects them and if my sleep was better, I feel I could do many positive things in life. So hereā€™s hoping sofi can help! My best friend lives in Boca Raton now! Iā€™m in California, another sunny state! Take care & please keep us posted on here about how youā€™re doing.:two_hearts:

1 Like