What happens now?

I finished the Passiflora pods 2 weeks ago and unfortunately I am starting to have really BAD sleepless nights again🥱 Will we be getting the chance to try Valerian or another batch of Passiflora? I hadn’t realised how much my sleep was improving until the sprays stopped!

5 Likes

Hi @Milli47 - I’m so sorry to hear it’s been a return to sleepless nights for you; I was hoping passiflora would stick around in my system for longer too!

I will certainly make sure you are on the list for a Valerian resupply sometime next month (we are currently crafting our formulations and will provide any and all updates as soon as we can!)

3 Likes

My first trial of Ashwaghanda finished a few weeks ago and I was wondering what would happen next? I know it wasn’t for menopause but it really helped my symptoms, even if it tastes awful.
I haven’t tried any of the others yet

4 Likes

Hi @angela.campbell,

Unfortunately we are completely out of ashwagandha refills as we have rerouted our production to fulfil our subscription preorders. However, I can absolutely double check whether we have valerian or passiflora in stock.

Please leave it with me and I’ll get back to you ASAP! x

3 Likes