Lost Pioneer Pack 3

It appears that FedEx has lost my package! I need to know if another Pioneer Pack 3 can be sent out to me. I’m at FedEx right now and it says that my package has been here for a week but they cannot find it. Help me please!

1 Like

Hi @joseph.izak58 - so sorry for not seeing this earlier over the weekend, and that this happened in the first place! did FedEx have any luck recovering it since your post?

I’m raising this with @bee so that we can look further into it, and of course allocate a replacement for the one that’s gone MIA :sofi_moon: :package:

1 Like

@joseph.izak58 we’re sorry to hear this has happened! How frustrating. I am in the midst of replenishing stocks at our fulfilment centre and we will ship out a replacement on Monday 5th June.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

No luck recovering it yet. They said they will try to track it to where it was delivered and see if they can get it back.

Joseph A Izak

1 Like

I found out what happened to the Lost Pioneer Pack 3. I spoke with the FedEx delivery girl two days ago and she said she delivered it. She showed me a picture and it was not my house. That turns out that it is the house one block away from me at 2517 Republic instead of 2617 Republic. I went to see about the package and it turns out that the house is vacant so apparently someone saw the package sitting on the porch and stole it. FedEx says that you can file a claim against them for the value of the item. If you know what the value of it is please contact me if you wish to file a claim and I will let you know who to contact. It was their fault for losing it so they are responsible. If I were you I would definitely file a claim so you can recover the cost of it. Thank you very much and please let me know what you choose to do.
Yours truly,

Joseph A Izak

2 Likes

I almost forgot, I received the Pioneer Pack 3 that you sent me recently yesterday. So I intend to activate it today and use it tonight for the first time.
Thanks again

Joseph A Izak

2 Likes

Thank you @joseph.izak58 so much for following that up, so that we can understand what occurred. I have passed all this information over to @bee so she can initiate a claim and I’m sure she will be in touch if need be :pray:

Really grateful that your new Pack made it to you this time! Absolute best of luck with the plant and can’t wait to hear how you get on! :tada: :tada:

1 Like