Hi everyone.. I'm so glad to have found Sofi

Hi, this is my first post so hope it’s in the right place. I’m so looking forward to recieving my first stick and feeling better. Everyone at Sofi seems so mega helpful… thanks for letting me be a part of the journey!

14 Likes

Glad to have you on the journey you won’t regret it. It’s helped me break the cycle if chronic sleeplessness hope it does the same for you.

10 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the treehouse :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @Mick1! Thrilled to have you here and please don’t hesitate to reach out or post should you have any questions! :blush: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Hi @Mick1 , welcome to the treehouse! So glad you found us and looking forward to hearing all about your story. And any feedback you can give on using the app or the formulations is of course massively appreciated. I hope you have a lovely day :hugs:

7 Likes

Hi @Mick1, welcome to this exciting journey - pleased you joined us :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to your journey of successful sleeping :grinning:

10 Likes

You’ll feel so much better from this journey :grin::grin:

10 Likes

The journey will get better and better

10 Likes

It’s awesome you’re here with us on this journey @Mick1 … by far the most incredible thing has been this totally incredible community of Pioneers that have formed around the project … it’s really rare for a new product to really openly break in the hands of folks and to share everything about that publicly … but what’s incredible is that sofi has actually been getting shaped by the hands of our pioneers, their incredible patience but perhaps most importantly their incredible support to each other. You know the majority of the sofi team have been doing this for a while not for cash cause we’ve been putting most of what we got into the development. But we always believed that sofi has a really promise to fulfil. When we started to see the feedback from the Pioneers it gave us every resolve we have needed to carry on. So welcome and can’t wait to see how sofi can help you and no doubt, how you will help our sofi shape up. :pray:

10 Likes

Thanks again for your encouraging words.

8 Likes

Hi glad you have joined us all on our amazing journey x

7 Likes

Thanks… can’t believe how welcoming and warm-hearted the Sofi guys and fellow members are. Looks like you are a fellow golden lab owner… wonderful dogs who know when you are not on form.

8 Likes

They definitely are amazing Charlie is so loving but also a little crazy lol @Mick1

7 Likes