Mark all threads as read

Is there a way to mark all threads as read, all at once? There’s quite a bit I’ve missed with the move and don’t want to have to go through them all individually to clear them.

3 Likes

Not sure @BrandNewMe and welcome back! Hope the move went well and you guys are settling in. Can’t wait to get started with the new gen sofi ecosystem and getting Ashwagandha activated … we are also going to circulate once through passiflora and valerian on this new platform before we activate hops our next plant! So should be a fun ride ahead and we should have no more down times between builds and formulations! Here we go :pray:

3 Likes

Ps adding @alexwalkerjones and @vincent on the read-all possibility in the treehouse!

3 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe,

If you navigate to the top of the treehouse page, you should find the category “Unread.” (pictured below)

Then you’ll see a dismiss button over to the right and once you click that it will give you the option to either dismiss unread topics, or additional, to mark them as read permanently for the next time. Let me know how it works!

1 Like

That only cleared a few. I have a lot more on Latest

Just the first part in desktop view

1 Like

Hi @BrandNewMe,

I’m surprised it only cleared a few and not all. I’m guessing you might have solved the problem by now. But did you try it category by category?

1 Like