My free gift has not arrived yet

Hi guys, i just wondered how long people’s free gift takes to arrive? I’m UK London based and unfortunately sometimes our mail goes walkabouts… We have a slightly suspicious postman who delivers things all together once a week… So just in case

4 Likes

@charliekluf82, I tag this message to @alexwalkerjones who can answer you more accurately … hope you receive it soon. It’s pretty quick in London. Let’s see - cheers :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @charliekluf82 and thank you very much @pira for the tag! :blush:

I can confirm that your sofi surprise will be going out in the next wave. If it’s helpful to know, we’ll always follow-up if we suspect a delivery hasn’t yet arrived! That way we can ensure to fairly reserve as many Boxes as we can, and, in some cases, whether or not we need to send a second sofi surprise.

Thanks for being a Pioneer! Hope to have your gift with you soon :love_letter: :incoming_envelope:

2 Likes

I received my free gift. So cute, thank you. Glad to be part of this :blush:

3 Likes

Brilliant @charliekluf82, so thrilled your pebble made it to you! and thanks for the upload :blush: :pray: your S2 Pioneer Box is reserved now

2 Likes

I received an email on the 31st of March, but I’m in the US so I figure it’ll take about 2-3 weeks to arrive. My excitement is a bit overwhelming at this point as I’ve never been a patient person. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes