New app looks great! Any body having any issues?

I think the recent updates are brilliant and I’m excited to see what’s in store next!

One thing I have noticed is that some of my journals are missing. I’m now on 100, but prior to the updates I hat 160+ I believe.

Can’t wait for my first pioneer pack to arrive though

3 Likes

@jamieadambenyon please log out, then back in and you should have all your journals back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been finding journalling can be a little glitchy, sometimes having to input the same but twice and the bubbles can be a bit temperamental. Otherwise looking good though so far.

3 Likes

I was just going to comment the same, the journalling has gone a tad glitchy. Say if I bring a bubble back in and it comes in from the bottom of the screen, it races across the screen like the clappers and then squishes one of the other bubbles against the top where they both get stuck like a bit of chewing gum and then it all freezes :see_no_evil::rofl:
It did make me laugh, though.

Also, I found the referrals are gone. Not a biggie, just saying.

4 Likes

Like a few have mentioned the bubbles can give trouble😄 I’ve found sometimes I lose one and cant bring it back or I have difficulty making them bigger or smaller. On the whole I think the new layout is brilliant.

4 Likes

Morning! We have fixed bubbles racing and sticking to the top issue last night. Let me know if it’s still there after you update the app :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@sminkjo sorry, what do you mean by referrals being gone? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh I sent 2 referrals out and now it says seeds earned from referrals = 0.

I’m guessing it’s because I did that before the update. :thinking:

3 Likes

@sminkjo referrals can only be tracked via your unique link indeed. Once someone signs up via your link - you’ll get a seed reward. Once they complete the baseline or first study - you get a reward too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Please let me know if bubbles work better for you after the update!

4 Likes

Ah ok, thank you for explaining. That makes more sense.

3 Likes

Yes they are now behaving and I’m managing to get the hang of adjusting them, thanks for all your work😊

4 Likes

Good morning!

Just a little more feedback: the bubbles are all working fine now. :slightly_smiling_face:

There is another little glitch, however. When I tried going into the account settings of the Sofi app to check my address is correct, it shut down.

There comes a notification with it. I grabbed a screen shot so you can see. I did clear the cache as suggested. It crashed one more time after but seems ok for now

2 Likes

Hi @sminkjo and thank you so much for that screenshot. Tagging @Kirill here and will see that we are working on a resolution for you.

Does the issue persist if you uninstall and reinstall your sofi app?

Many thanks for your patience while we troubleshoot! x

2 Likes

Hey Alex,

I’ve not had the problem today. Haven’t had to uninstall the app, the cache clearing yesterday seems to have done something. It glitched one more time after that yesterday, then I could update my address and today it’s working well, too. No pre-emptive shutdown. :pray:t2:

:tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Whooo! :partying_face: :partying_face: @sminkjo thank you for following up to let me know - and that is great news! Should anything seem to glitch moving forward, please don’t hesitate to reach out

1 Like

Hi kirill
Thanks for your support yesterday. Stoll navigating my way through treehouse. I can’t find tab to write a new post.
App update is much better to record. Bubbles are still glitchy but better

2 Likes

Welcome to the community here @PocketminxUK snd so happy to have you join us on this journey … just wanted to fhric to see how you getting on :pray:

2 Likes

Just a quick one: the bubbles are behaving themselves. However, the survey keeps disappearing before I get a chance to complete it and sonehow the spray history is a bit shoddy.

The survey I mean is the one where you actually have to type in how you feel right now.

With regard to spraying, there are 2 days with no sprays, 1 is my fault cause I forgot to switch bluetooth on. The other is random. Also, the capsule often reports I’ve sprayed 4 instead of 3 times. I’ve literally stuck to the instructions like a nerd :nerd_face:. So maybe keep a note about that when looking at my data.

I truly am a “dedicated sprayer & pioneer” :tired_face:

3 Likes

Hi @sminkjo any chance you can record a video with a disappearing survey? No idea what’s going on there!

3 Likes