Ode to our Pioneers

Dear Pioneers,

We have created this video to express our heartfelt thanks to you, our Pioneers, for joining us on this incredible plant-inspired journey. All of us, Pioneers and sofi staff alike, each come with our own story and our own history. Our backgrounds and personal experiences are what shape us and inspire us to look at plants as the way forward, to relieve some of the symptoms we might be experiencing on a regular basis.

Whether our passion stems from a frustration with modern medicine - the common side effects and risk of dependency that go along with it - or because we simply feel nature should play a larger role in our day to day lives, it is in people and plants that we trust.

When it comes to our health, it is you who will help drive what sofi is to become.

Your voice, your thoughts, your ideas, and your input is what will help strengthen our personalised health care. We strongly believe in the principle of N-of-1* and that we each deserve to be treated as individuals.

It is only through your unique contributions that we can make sofi work for us all .

So thank you, thank you for being here with us, and thank you for giving up your time to help us.

You’re all amazing!

From all of us here at sofi

*N-of-1 or single subject clinical trials consider an individual patient as the sole unit of observation in a study investigating the efficacy or side-effect profiles of different interventions. The ultimate goal of an n-of-1 trial is to determine the optimal or best intervention for an individual patient using objective data-driven criteria.

20 Likes

An Ode To Pioneers - A Poem

To the Pioneers, the brave first few; the trail-blazers, the kick-starters, the middle-of-the-night sofi gravitators. The ones who haven’t slept a wink in weeks, and the ones who struggle still just to fall asleep. To the people in search of a pick-me-up, and to those in need of a ‘lay-me-down.’ To the worried, the weary, the soon to be well-rested, and the wise. To the ones who volunteered to take the very first step. To the believers, the innovators, and the ones who strive for a unique collective good.

We have everything to thank you for and more.

Thank you for putting your faith in us and our team on this incredible journey!

Alex

14 Likes

I LOVE this as well as the whole vibe of this platform - very well done! Thank you for letting me be a part of this - very excited to be a pioneer here as I feel truly blessed to learn from you all, from nature and the power of plants. I’ve been under the thumb of western medicine and big pharma most of my life but discovered Chinese medicine was more effective… I’ve learned to integrate the two but wish to learn more about plant medicine for myself and to, eventually, teach others to use nature more and rely less on the west…

12 Likes

We’re very happy to have you here @kaneary, so we can learn together!

This whole launch and getting everyone finally on board is just so fun and exciting. It’s brilliant to see everyone else and being able to share what we’ve been up too :slight_smile: So I’m glad you’re enjoying it! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Great video, very atmospheric. Would make a good advert for the product. Well done :clap:

9 Likes

Glad you like it @Eevie … we love it and made it as a way of showing our real love for how important the Pioneers are to our journey with sofi :pray:

9 Likes

Wow!! What a fantastic message, and video.
Your passion, fervour, drive and belief really come through.
I feel very lucky that i found Sofi one frustrated night while I was unable to sleep and I decided to google for some help, and there you were.
You can clearly see that the whole team are committed and together, its inspiring, it really is.
Its an honour to have found such a group of enthusiastic and incredibly helpful people.
Thank you all so much.

Mick

9 Likes

I’m glad you like it @Mick54 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And welcome to the community!

8 Likes

We are so pleased you are here @Mick54 snd we really believe in making something special that has real human impact. We are going on this journey together and will be pioneers in both shaping our sofi and hopefully in this process helping each of discover more calm and sleep. One of our incredible Scientific Advisory Members @stephendahmermd told me once that what he likes about our collaboration on sofi is that we are not just taking one method of care - say medicinal plants with a history of application in human health … but how we combining multiple systems of care together … the journalling through the app, the incredible community here on the treehouse, the personalised learning from the sofi brain … all of these together means we are not just trying to market a formulation and see what claims we can get away or just building a beautiful digital app that tells you to chill as we lie wide awake or a community … but how we can bring that all together … and discover maybe something new about each of us individually that we may struggle to decipher without the sofi brain … we are super excited by what this could all mean and again so grateful you are here @Mick54 :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you having me this was beautiful

7 Likes

Glad you liked it @Brijans02 !

4 Likes

Awwwww that was so beautiful!!! :speak_no_evil:🩷

I’m quite new here, but I’m absolutely amazed at all the hard work and thought that’s very clearly gone in to creating every aspect of Sofi!!!
I love the concept, I love the intention, I love the app, the community, the way it’s all been displayed, the colours……. I could go on and on!! :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:🩷
I just love everything about this, and am so happy and grateful to be given the opportunity to be one of your pioneers, and be able to share this journey towards better sleep with u all, for us all, so THANKYOU TO THE SOFI TEAM!!! :pray:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫶🏽

5 Likes