Sofi - let's get social!

Hello everyone - and happy weekend! :raised_hands: :sunflower: :beetle:

With more and more Pioneers joining the treehouse everyday, I thought it might be an opportune time to share some of the things sofi gets up to across different social media platforms.

Below you can find links to a range of sofi content, each taking a slightly different approach towards the reconnection of people and plants!

• the sofi blog - here you can find all our long-form research articles on anything sofi related: from health, nutrition, and the best plants for sleep, to learnings from indigenous cultures, and interviews with some of the experts on our sofi team.

• the sofi instagram - on the sofi IG you’ll see gorgeous, relaxing visuals on a daily basis, and uber groovy sneak peeks of all the things still to come!

• the sofi twitter - here you can find snippets of sleep research, highlights from integrative medicine, 3am “shower thoughts,” and #relatable retweets.

• the sofi medium blog - on sofi medium page you’ll find reposts of much of the content available on the sofi blog, with one key difference: pioneers can write and submit their stories too! Although Medium itself does offer a paid membership, all stories by sofi are free to read, and it’s always free to submit :slight_smile:

As the age-old adage goes: different social platforms for different folks! But hopefully this way there’s something that works for everyone. :sparkles:

And of course - I’m all ears for any feedback, discussion or questions you may have!

Ever looking forward to learning more alongside you,
Alex

7 Likes

Will follow on Instagram. Do you have anything set up on Facebook?

4 Likes

We do technically! You can find our sofi.health Facebook page here, but it’s really just linked to our Instagram!

3 Likes

We’re hoping to keep the conversation here @jaxlou1982 rather than Facebook (not a huge fan) Visually though Instagram has its appeal :man_shrugging: :grin:

6 Likes

I don’t have social media, so happy here

3 Likes

Same , no social media so happy here

3 Likes

I agree that here is perfect, just wondered as it would help spread the word. But im more than happy here.

3 Likes

Oh absolutely. Facebook is certainly still a platform that will help in spreading the word through advertising. It’s what the platform is built for after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In recent (non-essential but nonetheless exciting) news: we have sofi emojis!

To use a sofi emoji simply add a colon before and after each of the following words

:annoyed: - annoyed
:anxious: - anxious
:confident: - confident
:excited: - excited
:happy: - happy
:refreshed: - refreshed
:sad: - sad
:tired: - tired
:sofijis: - sofijis

:s1_n01: - S1_n01
:s1_n02: - S1_n02
:s1_n03: - S1_n03

:s2_n01: - S2_n01
:s2_n02: - S2_n02
:s2_n03: - S2_n03

:sofi_moon: - sofi_moon
:sofi_moon_blue: - sofi_moon_blue
:sofi_moon_white: - sofi_moon_white
:spiritbug: - spiritbug
:tree: - tree

A big thanks to @josif for creating these for us!

4 Likes

:spiritbug: I don’t remember seeing this one before.

4 Likes

That’s a very internal one @BrandNewMe as you know sofi’s spirit bug is a lady bug … she accompanied us everywhere on our journey with sofi - typically sitting on our moon on all of our external presentations … she does look a little bit different from this version but I can recognise her all the same! :pray:

4 Likes

Hmm, not showing up for me yet I think

3 Likes

@vincent I found it under the emojis icon/button rather than typing the code.

3 Likes

Hey @vincent, does it work with these “ : ” in place of the “ <> ” for you?

2 Likes

I don’t know, let’s try it out :slight_smile: “happy”

:happy:

: ← those ones work!

5 Likes

:tree: wahoooo it works, more things for me to play with :rofl:

5 Likes

I was a little bit anxious :anxious: about using these new emojis, but now I feel happy :happy: and refreshed :refreshed: :wink:

5 Likes

Oh I’m not this smart it won’t work for me :sweat::sweat:
:tree: ooohhh look I did it :happy:
Thanks @vincent the : worked

6 Likes

Whoop whoop, nicely done! :raised_hands: :happy:

3 Likes

Oh my god!!! :speak_no_evil:
I’ve just found these Sofi emojis on here!!! :hugs:They are too cute 🩷🩷🩷

:sofijis:
:sofi_moon:
:spiritbug:
:happy:
:excited:

Love, love, love that I’m finding new stuff on here every day!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::partying_face::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like