On the business of sofi

Same here too. Feel so privileged to be part of the Sofi journey.

10 Likes

Bravo :raised_hands:t3: this is truly amazing and I feel so blessed to be a part of this! I am privileged to be a pioneer here but feel I want to do more to make this happen as it aligns with my values too. Truly amazing and thank you for all your hard work to help make this a reality for all!!

9 Likes

Great to hear the positive impact sofi is having and may it continue for you

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks, I’ve really been doing better sleep wise and I don’t feel it’s any coincidence!m

6 Likes

So nice to be considered a part of this as are all the other pioneers. Long term outlook is promising.
:innocent::sleeping_bed:

6 Likes

You know when we think of the sofi team the pioneers are integral and central to her … none of this would be possible without your patience and support with us and the community here :pray:

10 Likes

Excellent model and living thr values!

7 Likes

Hi @robertvanderzalm, welcome to the sofi community. So pleased to meet you and look forward to staying in touch. sofi’s team and Alex @alexwalkerjones help us with our questions/concerns for a better experience. Take care and speak soon. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

It’s been soooo long @sonja.ekkers.77 … how are you and the four leggeds??! :pray: … and how is sofi!

5 Likes

You’re amazing @sonja.ekkers.77 … the team has really tried to pull a whole generation of shift on every part of our sofi with this release … and as soon as we run through ashwaganda we love to run again through valerian and passiflora and see what we find out with the new resolution of sofi to make discoveries! :pray:

6 Likes

Hello yes it’s been long :rofl::rofl: and I’m right in the middle of lambing again Sofi literally had her lamb early morning :joy::joy: I will make a picture tomorrow as just about to calf two cows and just lambed some othe sheep it’s all go now the sun has come out :heart:

8 Likes

Ah! This is amazing - little sofi lamb all grown up! Very fitting and can’t wait to see pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sheep: :sunflower:

6 Likes

Glad you said “shift” as I read this as “generation of :poop:” lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes