Out of spray 😭 and back so

Out of spray and out of sleep :sob::sob: nothing much I can write about it.

8 Likes

So sorry that you’re not sleeping again @sonja.ekkers.77 it must be awful for you :frowning: hopefully there is talk on other posts of supplying current users with more S1 pods until the S2 comes out. Hopefully you can get some more and get back to being more rested :pray:

5 Likes

Yes I seen that I keep my :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well my cold turned out to be COVID :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming: so now I’m dealing with a ear infection sinus infection and COVID :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: but not feeling to bad and kinda glad I got it all at the same time so I will be fighting fit soon :joy::joy:

5 Likes

It’s definitely better to blasted all in one go you will smash it and be fighting fit soon good luck💪

4 Likes

Get better soon Sonja :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@sonja.ekkers.77 oh dear! :worried::sob: hope you get better soon! Drink those fluids like a fish, get some antibiotics if you need them and have some “me” time. Sending you get well wishes :dizzy::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you nearly out of antibiotics. :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

I had covid last week or so,didbt sleep much as so congested but i found nightnurse really helped,feel better,hugs

2 Likes

Poor girl,yes you and i ate right on track woth each other with running out of sofi pods and sleep dilemmas Sonja,feel that​:roll_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

True!get these antibodies all up and fighting fit again!

3 Likes

Got an email today saying that, hopefully they arrive quickly for people that have no pods left.

5 Likes