Sleep Report on S2

After sleeping very badly whilst using pod 1 in S2 I decided to try something different with pod 2 after suffering the same problem. Nearing the end of pod 2 I wondered if bringing the night spray time forward could be of benefit as I was finding that my sleep pattern was terrible. I brought my second set of sprays forward by an hour, thereby giving the sprays more time to work before retiring for the night. Last night I slept for about 7 hours. The best nights sleep I can remember for ages. Will try again tonight.
:partying_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

7 Likes

I did EXACTLY the same as you after having the same issue! X

4 Likes

Hi @doolallywoo, did it do any good? Is it working at all?
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

I think so! I’ve been quite unwell this week so I feel the current pod hasn’t had a fair trial! I do believe it helps me gain some actual restorative sleep which is awesome! How are you doing?

3 Likes

It’s been a tough trial with passiflora as I’m not sure whether I like it as much as the valerian pods from S1. Like yourself I will carry on and hope I get used to it with the 3rd pod.
Happy sleeps
Colin
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

I begin my 3rd pod tonight, keep me updated on your progress! Good luck :sleeping::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes