Weird pebble from Sofi?

Why was I sent a pebble from Sofi? Looks lime it was sent from Great Britian, in a little Sofi gift bag in a special airmail envelope. What a waste of packaging stamps, resources to get this to me for a plain old rock I can pick up on the street. Why wouldbyour company wasted time, energy, and resources to send a pebble?

5 Likes

That’s your SoFi surprise that they use to make sure the kit will make it to you.
This is the story of the pebble https://treehouse.sofi.health/t/sofi-surprise/616/32?u=brandnewme

5 Likes

Hi @Commodore_UAlladore, thanks for your post and it is a common question we receive!

As @BrandNewMe mentioned, the pebbles have both a practical and sentimental reason for being sent! On the practical side, the cost of picking up a pebble and shipping it is less than 3 percent of the cost of having an S1 Pioneer Box misplaced or lost by the postal service. It’s the easiest way we have to verify that we can get your Pioneer Box straight to your front door! This especially applies as we are not simply shipping within the U.K., but to over a dozen countries all over the world. :love_letter: :sparkles:

As a result of you confirming your pebble, your S2 Pioneer Pack is officially reserved. :blush:

As for the sentimental, well, we have come to cherish the pebble process as a way to connect via images, and maybe have a laugh when it arrives unexpectedly. We call it our sofi “surprise” after all!

12 Likes

Im excited to get my beautiful Sofi Surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I have received my sofi pebble, but misplaced it! Ive only just seen that you have to upload a picture of it! What can i do now?

2 Likes

Hi @heatherabrown123, so sorry to hear! I once vacuumed mine up by mistake and had to go on a rescue mission to get it out! :innocent: :electric_plug: Into the washing machine it went afterwards (sans pebble of course) :blush:

To remedy this, I’ve re-added you to the list of pebbles to go out and you’ll be one of the lucky ones to receive a second stone - this way we can validate your receipt and you’ll also get a spot in the S2 photo collage!

Wishing you a wonderful day and welcome to the treehouse! :sparkles: :sofi_moon:

6 Likes

I’ve just discovered this page/community of Sofi Sleepers!
How wonderful.
I absolutely love the pebble collage, what a cool way of being inclusive and displaying how many people are in the community.
I live on the coast and love my little pebble… I wonder which beach it came from!?
Looking forward to the next part of this journey.
Great to be part of this pioneering project
Sarah xx

5 Likes

Welcome to the sofi community @heatherabrown123! I hope you receive your pebble shortly :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome @sarahevansart to the sofi community. We all are happy you have found us and joined. We are a group of people who supports and cares about each other. See you around! smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did we have to take a picture and post on here :thinking: as i didnt do that as done it via the app

2 Likes

Via the app is perfect! This way you’ll be able to complete all steps so that your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved for shipment following our next production wave. The time of production can vary, as we are only a small startup - but we are currently looking at a end of summer / September launch for our next program :pray: :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes