Pebble surprise inside

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks @emilybuzz and @AlexandraM! welcome to the sofi treehouse! Wishing you both all the best of luck trialling our focus fragrances and can’t wait to hear what you think :blush:

2 Likes

More of the focus fragrances lottery winners, we are all dying to hear how you get on with the fragrance, please keep us updated, and well done on being selected :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

We actually partnered with our Fragrance partner for the recruitment here, so they have been responsible for bringing on the 300+ new Pioneers to trial Focus first!! Next, we will surely be looking to bring some of out current Pioneers onboard @MissTQ - so fingers crossed! :grin: :crossed_fingers: but you haven’t missed out! xx

4 Likes

Great news Alex, good luck to the 300+ plus new pioneers, somewhere along the line I’m sure the rest of us pioneers will be able to try it, I will patiently wait for my turn, I have enough going on, and tonight is the last 5 sprays of ashwagandha I have, it’s actually helped me quite a bit, maybe my body will try to keep up with the sleep I’ve been getting, I hope so. Thanks for letting us know

4 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaay! :hugs:🩷:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I got home from work and mine had arrived too!!! So excited to receive my pioneer pack and (hopefully) finally get some sleep!!! :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

I would also absolutely love to try the scents! Fingers crossed we will be able to soon!! :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Whoo! So glad it made it to you @JustLau5

We got your verified image via the app so I can confirm that your Pioneer Pack is reserved and will be shipped to you following the next production wave. Happy to say that flavour formulating of our next plant, Chamomile, is underway and more updates and images coming soon!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Thankyou! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:
I cannot wait to see what a difference these will make to my sleeping pattern 🫶🏽🫶🏽

2 Likes