Pebblelicious surprise

Yay! My beautiful little surprise arrived!
I’m a sucker for cute little gifts like that.
I always brings little stones home from the places i’ve visited.
For myself or friends….

7 Likes

Beautiful! Received and reserved!! Your confirmation email should arrive within a day :slight_smile: :love_letter:

1 Like

Congratulations @Nienke and welcome on board! I posted a little story about the pebbles on the Sofi Surprise channel at the bottom you make like! Happy Sunday x

2 Likes

Thank you so, so much for my lovely Sofi surprise. I was so excited to receive it and had a fabulous time taking pics with it. Isn’t this such an exciting Sofi journey :smile: Wishing everyone lots of love and peace :two_hearts::seedling:

5 Likes

They are so gorgeous.

1 Like

These are amazing photos @Grootette and you S1 unit is reserved! So excited to have you with us on this journey! Xo

Got mine as I was enjoying my freshly baked brioche :yum:

8 Likes

What have you baked back there @Abel ? And when will you send me some bread?

1 Like

mhhh… customs here must be slow - still no sign of mine :frowning:

2 Likes

Perhaps a raccoon or a Grizzlie intercepted it @laurent.rossier … will have a check to see when your pebble was thrown into the pond between us and how long it needs to float its way to Lake Ontario! @alexwalkerjones and @bee do we know when @laurent.rossier soto surprise was shipped? We can use this exercise just to see what the joy will be the get you the S1 Valerian box in Feb! Going to try to get some sleep now. :pray:

2 Likes

Any possibility to check when mine is shipped . I’m only in Leicestershire the pony express doesn’t need to go to water :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Morning @sonja.ekkers.77 … hope you managed some rest (I think that’s the word instead of sleep)! Let us check @alexwalkerjones and @bee … do we know if Sonja’s pebble started it’s crawling journey from Abbey Road? xx

2 Likes

No rest for me last night but it had a good excuse as had two calves born in the night :heart:

And thanks for checking :relaxed:

5 Likes

Magical! A good excuse indeed. My grandmother used to breed horses and I remember the nights of staying up all in anticipation of a foal’s arrival all too well! :heart:

2 Likes

@bee and I are on it! Looking into this now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had my two foals last year . Having a break from horse breeding as it got very stressful last year with both mare not cleansing :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: but all good two healthy mares with foals in the end :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for checking :relaxed:

3 Likes

Oh wow! Congratulations to the new family xx please share as much of this as you fancy as living in centre of London I am going to live vicariously through you of a connection with the living world that clearly gets severed between the laptops and the data masts! Congratulations again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will make a picture of the other one when I get back. We are just starting to get our spring calves so be warned :rofl::rofl::rofl: many more to come

2 Likes