Reagrding the Sofi pods

When do I receive my sofi pod?

4 Likes

Hi @jah! Welcome to the treehouse and thanks for your question! :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

Your journey as a Pioneer begins by downloading your sofi app (check :white_check_mark:) and completing your journal for 10 consecutive days. This is because before we can send a Pioneer Pack (containing your sofi stick and plant pods) to you, we need to establish a baseline of your current mood and sleep in order to later measure any effect from the plants.

Once your baseline of 10 days is complete, the next steps is to confirm your address and receive a small surprise from us to confirm that your Pioneer Pack will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be! And do continue journaling in the meantime :sofijis: :sofi_moon:

Once you’ve received your surprise, then your Pioneer Pack is officially reserved under your name and will be shipped to you following production (TBD).

I hope that helps and keep up the good journaling work! You’ll also find alot of helpful fellow Pioneers in this treehouse, and we can’t wait to see more of you around :blush:

Alex

4 Likes

Welcome to our community here @jah and super grateful for having you on this journey with us :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome to the treehouse @jah everyones so friendly here x

4 Likes

Hi @angelascotney super cute doggo in your profile picture! :heart_eyes: What’s their name? Just read your bio and I see you’re a fellow Fibromyalgia sufferer, hopefully we’ll all find some help with good old mother nature :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi @RuaKasumi, Charlie is my furrybaby he is so loving and knows when your not well ive suffered with migrains since i was about 15 and recently they’ve been getting much worse and when im laying on the sofa in the dark hes there laying right next to me on the sofa its lovely. Im crossing both my fingers and toes that the sofi pods help i have definitely seen a difference in either not waking through the night or when i do im going straight off again im well up for going plant based instead of taking tablets off the doctor im on so many. X

3 Likes

Bless him! He’s got such a soulful face :relaxed: Animals are amazing, I don’t think I would’ve got through my teenage years if it wasn’t for my 2 puppas, Cassius and Clay, they lived til 14 and 17 so I was super lucky. I’ve got 2 cats now and Kangee cuddles me when cry and karma guards me in my sleep, they’re more like dogs than cats really x

3 Likes